Nonsense! Why would Snape put a curse on Harry's broom?
亂說!斯內普干嘛要給哈利的掃帚下咒?
Who knows? Why was he trying to get past that three-headed dog in Hallowmas?
誰知道,他為什么想在萬圣節通過三頭犬?
Who told you about Fluffy?
誰告訴你們路威的?
Fluffy? That thing has a name?
路威?那東西還有名字嗎?
Of course he has gotten a name. He's mine.
當然了它有名字了。那可是我的寵物。
I bought him off an Irishman in pub last year.
我去年在酒吧從愛爾蘭人手里買下的。
Then I lent him to Dumbledore to guard...
然后我用它來給鄧布利多看守…
Yes? Shouldn't have said that.
什么?我不該說的。
No more questions! Don't ask any more question! That's top-secret.
不許再問問題了!不許再問了!這是最高機密。
But Hagrid, whatever Fluffy's guarding Snape's trying to steal it!
但是海格,不管路威在看守什么,那就是斯內普要偷的東西。
Codswallop. Professor Snape is a Hogwarts teacher.
胡說八道,斯內普教授可是霍格沃茨的老師。
Hogwarts teacher or not, I know a spell when I see one. I've read all about them.
誰知道是不是霍格沃茨的老師,反正我看到他在下咒語。我在書里讀到過。
You've got to keep eye contact, and Snape wasn't blinking. Exactly.
需要眼睛緊盯目標,斯內普就沒眨過眼。沒錯。
Now, you listen to me, all three of you.
你們三個聽我說。
You're meddling in things that ought not to be meddled in. It's dangerous.
這件事太危險,你們不該攙和進來。
What that dog is guarding is strictly between Dumbledore and Nicholas Flamel.
那只狗看護的東西僅限于鄧布利多及尼古拉斯·勒梅有關。
Nicholas Flamel?
尼古拉斯·勒梅?
I shouldn't have said that. I should not have said that.
我本不該說的。我本不該說的。
Nicholas Flamel.
尼古拉斯·勒梅。
Who's Nicholas Flamel? I don't know.
誰是尼古拉斯·勒梅?我不知道。