I think the troll's left the dungeon.
看來巨怪不在地下室。
It's going into the girls' bathroom.
它要進女生盥洗室。
Hermione, move!
赫敏,快跑!
Help! Help!
救命!救命!
Hey, pea brain!
這邊,大笨蛋!
Help!
救命
Do something!
別愣著不動啊!
What? Anything!
你讓我干嘛?隨便!
Hurry up! Swish and flick. Wingardium Leviosa.
快點!一揮一抖。羽加迪姆 勒維奧薩。
Cool.
太帥了。
Is it dead?
它死了嗎?
I don't think so. Just knocked out.
我看不像,只是暈過去了。
Troll boogers.
好惡心的鼻涕。
Oh, my goodness! Explain yourselves, both of you!
天??!都給我解釋清楚,這是怎么回事!
Well, what it is...
事情是這樣的…
It's my fault, Professor McGonagall.
都是我的錯,麥格教授。
Miss Granger?
格蘭杰小姐?
I went looking for the troll I've read about them and I thought I could handle it. But I was wrong.
我找巨怪來了。我讀到過它們,以為自己搞得定。結果我錯了。
If Harry and Ron hadn't come and found me, I'd probably be dead.
要不是哈利和羅恩及時出現,我可能已經死了。
Be that as it may, it was an extremely foolish thing to do.
即使是這樣,這也是件極傻的事。
I would have expected more rational behavior on your part and am very disappointed in you, Miss Granger.
我想不到你這么冒失,太讓我失望了。
Five points will be taken from Gryffindor for your serious lack of judgment.
因為你嚴重的判斷失誤,格蘭芬多扣掉5分。
As for you two gentlemen. I just hope you realize how fortunate you are.
至于你們兩位先生。要記住你們這次純屬走運。
Not many first-year students could take on a fully grown mountain troll and live to tell the tale.
不是每個新生都能面對成年巨怪全身而退的。
Five points will be awarded to each of you for sheer dumb luck.
每個人各獎勵5分,純粹算是獎勵你們的狗屎運。
Perhaps you ought to go. It might wake up.
也許你們該走了,巨怪馬上就要醒了。