You wait here. Professor Quirrell, excuse me.
在這兒等著。對不起,奇洛教授。
Could I borrow Wood for a moment, please? Yes, of course.
能讓伍德出來一下嗎?當然可以。
Potter, this is Oliver Wood.
波特,這位是奧利佛·伍德。
Wood, I have found you a Seeker.
伍德,我給你找到了一個找球手。
Have you heard? Harry Potter's the new Gryffindor Seeker.
你聽說了嗎?哈利·波特成了格蘭芬多新的找球手。
I always knew he'd do well.
我就知道他準行。
Seeker? But first years never make the house teams.
找球手?但是新生從來沒入選過院隊。
You must be the youngest Quidditch player in...A century, McGonagall says.
你一定是最年輕的魁地奇選手。百年來最年輕的,麥格說的。
Well done, Harry. Wood's just told us.
好樣的,哈利,伍德都告訴我們了。
Fred and George are on the team, too. Beaters.
弗雷德和喬治也在隊上,他們是擊球手。
Our job is to make sure you don't get bloodied up too bad.
我們的任務就是保護你不要被揍得太慘。
Can't make any promises of course. Rough game, Quidditch.
當然無法保證,魁地奇很野蠻。
Brutal! But no one's died in years. Someone vanishes occasionally.
殘酷!但是從來沒有死過人,偶爾有人會消失。
But they'll turn up in a month or two.
不過一兩個月后就會出現(xiàn)。
Go on, Harry. Quidditch is great. Best game there is, and you'll be great too.
去吧,哈利。魁地奇很帶勁。最好玩的運動,你也會成為最棒的。
But I've never even played the Quidditch.
但我從來沒打過魁地奇,
What if I make a fool of myself?
要是出洋相了怎么辦?
You won't make a fool of yourself. It's in your blood.
你才不會出洋相呢,有家族遺傳。