Harry. You never told me your father was a Seeker too.
哈利,你從沒說過你爸爸也是個找球手。
I didn't know.
我不知道。
I'm telling you, it's spooky.
實話實說,這事挺玄乎的。
She knows more about you than you do.
關于你的事,赫敏知道的都比你多。
Who doesn't?
誰都比我多。
What's happening?
出什么事了?
The staircases change, remember?
樓梯自己會變,記得嗎?
Let's go this way.
這邊走。
Before the staircase moves again.
不然樓梯一會兒又要動了。
Does anybody feel like we shouldn't be here?
有沒有人覺得我們不該來這兒了嗎?
We're not supposed to be here. This is the third floor. It's forbidden.
我們不該進來的。三樓是禁地。
Let's go.
我們離開這兒。
It's Filch's cat! Run!
是費爾奇的貓!快跑!
Quick, let's hide through that door!
快點,躲到那扇門后面去!
It's locked! I'd say we're done for!
門鎖上了! 我們完蛋了!
Move over! Alohomora. Get in.
閃開!阿拉霍洞開。進來。
Alohomora? Standard Book of Spells, chapter seven.
阿拉霍洞開?《標準咒語手冊 》第七章。
Anyone here, my sweet? Come on.
有人進來了嗎,親愛的?走吧。
Filch is gone. He thinks this door's locked.
費爾奇走了。他以為這門鎖著。
It was locked.And for good reason.
門是鎖著的。肯定有原因。
What do they think they're doing, keeping a thing like that locked up in a school?
他們到底想干嘛,把這樣的東西關在學校里?
You don't use your eyes, do you? Didn't you see what it was standing on?
你的眼睛是用來干嘛的?沒看到它站在那兒嗎?
I wasn't looking at its feet! I was a bit preoccupied with its heads.
我沒看它的腳,我光顧著看它的頭了。
Or maybe you didn't notice. There were three!
或者也許你沒有注意到它有三個頭!
It was standing on a trap door. For me it wasn't there by accident.
它站在一個暗門上,這肯定不是巧合。
It's guarding something. Guarding something?
它在看守著什么東西。看守東西?
That's right. Now, if you two don't mind,
沒錯。現在如果你們倆不介意,
I'm going to bed before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed.
我去睡了,免得你們想出什么妙計害我們送命。
Or worse, expelled.
沒準更糟,會被開除。
She needs to sort out her priorities.
她哪個更糟都分不清嗎。