You know, I read an article that said Asian men are more comfortable kissing on the mouth as a sign of friendship.
我看到一篇文章說亞洲男人把親嘴當成是友誼的體現。
They're not, no. Mm.
并不是。
All right, well, I'll forward it to you.
好吧,我轉給你看看。
Thank you. It's good.
謝謝,寫得挺好的。
Folks, this man did the impossible.
各位,他完成了不可能的任務。
He took a product whose reputation had been badly tarnished and rebranded it as a product that consumers could once again love and trust.
他把一個名譽盡毀的產品重新包裝,讓消費者重新愛上,并信任這個產品。
Okay, if that dude in the vest could remarket our nasal spray, he could definitely remarket me.
如果那個馬甲男能夠重新推廣我們的鼻腔噴劑,那他肯定也能把我重新推廣一番。
And I love and trust you.
我也愛你,信任你。
I love and trust you, too, sir.
我也愛你,信任你,先生。
Take a moment.
借一步說話。
You're, uh, coming to my daughter's wedding this weekend, right?
我女兒周末婚禮,你來吧?
Oh, I wouldn't miss it for the world, sir.
肯定不會錯過的,先生。
Good. Good. Bring a date.
很好。帶個伴。
You're always alone. It's kind of weird.
你總是一個人,有點奇怪。
I wouldn't call it weird.
我不覺得奇怪。
It is. It is.
是很奇怪。
What are you doing in my office?
你在我辦公室干什么?
I'm Eliza, I work in sales, and it recently came to my attention that I have poor instincts, a weak stomach, no real friends, and...
我叫伊莉莎,銷售部的,我最近發現我直覺很爛,腸胃不好,沒有朋友,還有…
Loose sexual morals?
性道德散漫?
Have we met?
我們見過嗎?
If they make you EVP, I'm gonna murd...
如果他升你做執行副總,我就殺了…
Oh, sorry. I see you have company.
抱歉,你這還有別人啊。
She was just leaving.
她正要走呢。
No, I wasn't. I'm not leaving until you say you'll help me.
不,我不走。你不答應幫我,我就不走。
But you can't be helped.
可你已經無藥可救了。
You are addicted to the instant gratification of unearned adulation from a group of perfect strangers you insist on referring to as your "Friends."
你沉迷于那些你稱為"好友"但其實只是陌生人對你的諂媚,給你帶來的本能的滿足。
Our nasal spray caused satanic hallucinations, and you fixed that.
我們的鼻腔噴劑能引起幻覺你都搞定了。
Come on. I just want to change my image.
拜托,我只是想改變形象。
You mean be a better person?
你是說成為更好的人?
Or that.
那樣也行。
Look, I'm not trying to, like, tug at your heartstrings or whatever, but I threw up really hard.
我并不是想說這些來博取同情,但我真的吐得很厲害。
Like, my abs still hurt from throwing up that hard.
到現在腹部還疼呢。
And I don't know if either of you have ever thrown up that hard...thestruggle.
不知道你們倆有誰像那樣吐過...掙扎。
But it really makes you think.
但這真的讓我覺得。
Makes you think what?
覺得什么?
I'm genuinely dying to know.
我真是迫不及待想知道呢。