Even if you are in a passionless marriage, it doesn't mean adultery is okay.
即使是婚姻失去了激情也不代表就可以出軌啊。
Okay, you know what I wasn't in the mood for?
知道我現在最沒心情聽什么嗎?
A lecture from my hipster-crite neighbor Bryn.
鄰居布琳虛偽的說教。
She's the worst...
她爛爆了...
With her nail art and her chevron stripes and her non-prescription prescription glasses and her bffs who love to diy and their top knots and Peter Pan collars and cross body bags.
她的美甲圖案還有V型條紋,沒有度數的近視鏡,那群喜歡自己動手的閨蜜,自己做手工,她們頭頂的發髻,還有彼得潘領和斜挎包。
It's weird.
真奇怪,
She defines herself by her sexuality, but I actually think it's the least interesting thing about her.
她以性感自居,但我卻覺得這是她最不吸引人的地方。

Okay, first of all, I had no idea he was married when we engaged in gland-to-gland combat,
首先,我跟他進行器官交戰的時候并不知道他結婚了,
and second of all, I get super horny when I travel, and that's not my fault...that's science.
其次,我在旅行的時候很容易饑渴,這不是我的錯,有科學根據的。
We weren't talking about you.
我們沒有在說你。
We were discussing "Fear of Flying."
我們在討論《怕飛》這本書。
By Erica Jong.
艾瑞卡·容寫的。
We're a book club.
我們都是讀書俱樂部的。
I know that.
我知道。
How stupid do you think I am?
你們以為我傻啊?
I tried sending an S.O.Text to my own friends to see if anyone would bring me a ginger ale...
我試著給我的朋友發短信,看看有沒有人愿意給我帶一杯姜汁汽水...
But no luck.
但沒人愿意。
Is there a market close to me that delivers?
附近有可以送貨的市場嗎?
I found five markets.
我找到了五個市場,
Two of them are fairly close to you.
其中兩個離你很近。
When Siri is the only person who's there for you...It kind of makes you realize being friended is not the same thing as having friends.
當只有Siri愿意挺你時,會讓你意識到互粉好友并不等于真正的朋友。