Thought you could escape me in first class?
在頭等艙就能逃出我的掌心嗎?
Eliza, wait.
伊莉莎,等等。
Look, I know it's intimidating to fall for a girl with a strong pelvic floor and an advertising presence on her Facebook page...
我知道愛上我這樣骨盆大的女孩不容易,而且還經常在Facebook主頁上顯擺...
No, no. It's not that.
不不,不是因為這個。
Then what?
那是因為什么?
Devices off.
關閉電子設備,
Seat belts buckled.
系好安全帶。
He was...married?
他結婚了?
And I just needed to gif my way through that.
必須要發幾張動圖來平復我的悲傷。
Nausea, dizziness, a legit case of ham tongue.
頭暈,惡心,口干舌燥。
It was either the turbulence or grinder's remorse or a rare combination of the...
不是因為氣流 、就是自責或者是因為結合了...
Well...That was, uh...Are you okay?
真是...你還好嗎?
Can you please move your nuts?
能把你的堅果拿開嗎。
Yep.
好的。
Married. You're married.
結婚了。你居然結婚了。
Why does this crap always happen to...
為什么這種破事總發生在我身上...
So, hey, maybe you should...head to the bathroom now.
你是不是應該去一趟洗手間。
I think they've got a toilet in there.
那里應該有馬桶。
One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do.
一是經歷過的最孤獨的數字。
Two can be as bad as one.
二可以跟一一樣糟,
It's the loneliest number since the number one?
它是一之后最孤獨的數字?