You're not slurping.
不要喝出聲,
We're making pleasant conversation.
我們在愉快地談話。
We are not...on our phones.
也不要玩手機了。
We are looking into each other's eyes and giving one another our undivided attention. Good.
我們要看著彼此的眼睛,把注意力完全集中到對方身上。很好。
I'd like you to answer these questions as honestly as you possibly can.
下面我需要你盡可能誠實地回答以下問題。
"The thing I'm most soothed by in life is..."
你在生活中最享受的東西是什么?
The sound of gentle rain against windows or medium rain against rooftop with overspill from gutters.
細雨打到窗戶上的聲音或者是中雨打在屋頂上,雨水從溝槽里流下。
I have a rain app on my phone.
我手機上有個模擬下雨的應用呢。
That's pathetic. Please delete it.
太可悲了,還是快刪了吧。
It's free.
反正又不花錢。
The thing I'm most confused by is...
最讓你困惑的事物是什么?
Plus-size skinny jeans.
加大號緊身褲。
It's like, why?
存在的意義是什么?
Okay. Class dismissed.
好吧,下課了。
Uh, wait. Wait. I almost forgot.
等等,等一下,差點忘了。
I'm giving you an assignment.
我給你布置作業。
Sam Saperstein's daughter is getting married, and I'd like you to attend the event with me.
山姆·薩珀斯坦的女兒要結婚了,我想讓你跟我一起去參加婚禮。
I think it'll be a chance to show the higher-ups a side of yourself other than the back one.
我覺得這是個向領導展示你優點的好機會。
Write this down.
把這個記下來。
Okay.
好了。
Makeup should be light, your dress less tight.
臉上妝容必須淡,衣物太緊不要穿。
Hair should be tame, your face softly framed.
優雅秀發惹人愛,面部線條要柔軟。
No 6-inch heels, no cleavage revealed.
鞋跟莫要恨天高,溝溝千萬不要露。
Nothing coarse, nothing sleazy, and bring a wrap in case it's breezy.
物品不能太低廉,污跡斑斑不美觀,小小披肩帶身邊,小風嗖嗖不受寒。