If I'm a net...
我如一張大網...
As I listened to Maureen recite those crazy vows, it hit me...
聽到莫琳朗誦這瘋狂的誓詞我突然意識到,
I might get thousands of likes and retweets and favorites,
雖然可能有成千上萬人轉發我的推特給我點贊,
but it's entirely possible that no one will ever look at me the way Terrance was looking at her.
但是絕對不會有人像泰倫斯看她一樣看我。
So I did what I have always done when I needed to distract myself from my feelings.
所以我就像往常一樣做了可以分散我注意力的事。
Do you, Terrance, take Maureen to be your lawful wedded wife, to have and to ho...
你,泰倫斯,愿意取莫琳做你的合法妻子嗎永結...
Sorry. Thought it was on silent.
不好意思,我以為靜音了。
I'm not used to paying attention to super-boring long stuff, okay?
我不習慣長時間專心看什么無聊的事情,好嗎?
No, it's not okay.
不,這樣不好。
It's not just yourself you embarrassed.
你丟的不是你一個人的臉。
I specifically said no phones.
我明確說了不要玩手機。
Okay, okay!
好吧,好吧,
God. Haven't you ever made a mistake before? !
天啊。你以前就沒犯過錯嗎?!
Yeah, I have when I agreed to help you.
有啊,我同意幫你就是個錯誤。
Oh, really? Are you helping me, or am I helping you?
是嗎?到底是我幫你,還是你幫我?
Don't think I didn't notice you didn't have a date for this event.
別以為我沒發現你需要個女伴來參加婚禮。
And literally anyone else in the world would have been a better choice.
說實話,世界上任何一個其他人都比你強多了。
So you admit it.
那你是承認咯。
And it's no surprise you don't have a date, because you are an unfun man.
沒人陪你來我才不奇怪,因為你沒聊到家了。
"Unfun" is not a word.
"沒聊"不是個詞。
And according to your ex-girlfriend's blog, that's why she broke up with you, so...
根據你前女友的博客,就是這樣她才跟你分手的。
My ex-girlfriend?
我前女友?
Did you Google me?
你谷歌我了嗎?
Don't you dare Google me!
你竟敢谷歌我!
I was just confirming what I already know...You're a holier-than-thou, antisocial, judgmental, hypercritical,workaholic...Coxcomb!
我不過是確認一下我已經知道的事,你就是個狂妄自大,反社會,心存偏見,過于苛刻,只會工作的...自大狂!
Oh, I'm a coxcomb?
我是個自大狂嗎?
Well, you, my dear, are a lost cause.
而你呢,親愛的,就是一事無成。