Hi
嗨
Hi
嗨
Well, You are...wearing an enormous amount of fragrance.
你真是...噴了超多香水啊。
Can't you say anything nice?
你就不能說句好聽的嗎?
Well, had you employed a lighter touch...
如果你的香水再淡一些的話...
Never mind.
算了。
Let me just grab the tiniest purse known to man, and then we can go.
等我拿上世界最小迷你包,然后出發吧。
My, that is wee.
確實夠小。
Yeah.
是啊。
You don't even want to know where I had to stash my phone.
你絕對不想知道我把手機藏哪了。
No phones. No...no...no wedding selfies.
不要帶手機。不要在婚禮上自拍。
Today's about focusing on a beauty other than your own.
今天你要關注除了自己之外的美。
Is there something funny?
有什么好笑的嗎?
You just called me beautiful.
你剛才說我美。
I absolutely didn't.
才沒有。
You indirectly did.
間接說的。
Henry, who is this beautiful girl on your arm?
亨利,你身邊的這位美女是誰啊?
Sir, this is Eliza Dooley.
先生,這位是伊莉莎·杜麗。
She works in sales.
是我們公司銷售部的。
Eliza Dooley.
伊莉莎·杜麗。
Eliza, you...you, uh...you look amazing.
伊莉莎,你... 真是太美了。
Right?
是吧?
Thank you.
說“謝謝”。
Thank you.
謝謝。
How are you?"
你們好嗎?
How are you?
你們好嗎
Good!
好啊。
Good!
好啊。
And now, in lieu of vows, Maureen will recite a poem she wrote for Terrance.
宣誓開始前,莫琳要給泰倫斯朗誦一首自己寫的詩。
If I'm the fire, you're the spark.
我是熊熊烈火,君如火花閃爍。
If I'm the nest, you're my lark.
我是樹上之巢,君如云雀戀窩。
If I'm the lock, you're the key.
我是心中一把鎖,待君慢慢打開我。
If I am hook, you are smee.
虎克船長迎風浪,君若史密伴身旁。
Did she say "Smee"?
她剛才說的是"史密"嗎?
Yes, I believe so.
應該是的。
If I'm the eye, you're the tear.
我是眼睛凝望,君之淚水光芒。
If I am bagel, you're my schmear.
百吉餅兒噴噴香,君乃糖衣增芬芳。
Why would she be bagel?
她為什么要做百吉餅?
It's unclear. Shh!
我怎么知道。別吵。
If I'm the dark, you're the light.
我在黑暗陷絕望,君如燈火照前方。
If I'm Ben Franklin, you're my Kite.
富蘭克林實驗忙,君是風箏引電光。
If I am Nordstrom, you're the rack.
我是百貨大公司,君是貨架滿滿裝。