Suicide...For starters, yes.
自殺呢?一開始是的,沒錯。
Moss, I do not think that you are suicidal.
莫斯,據我觀察,你不是有自殺傾向的人。
Why? Why not? I tell you, I'm at the end of my flipping tether!
為什么?為什么不是?告訴你,我他媽已經到了崩潰極限了!
Moss! It's not like you to use that sort of language!
莫斯!你怎么能說出這種話!
Flip off! Moss!
操!莫斯!
For God's sake! Yes! Roy!
我的老天!成功了!羅伊!
I'm sorry, Roy! I may be speaking louder at the moment because I'm wearing earplugs.
十分抱歉,羅伊!現在我聲音可能大了點,因為我帶了耳塞。
Why are you wearing earplugs?
你帶耳塞干嘛?
That's right! What's this contraption?
是的!你這玩意兒是干嘛的?
I'm...I'm stealing food from this machine.
我...從販賣機里偷點吃的。
You know I do!
我也這么干,你懂得!
Oh, by the way, Roy, your work on Project Iccarus was very good. Well done, you did a great job! Thanks! Yep? I can't hear you!
哦對了,羅伊,你在伊卡洛斯項目中表現很出色。做得好!謝謝你!什么?我聽不清!
What's wrong with you? Oh my God, you're crying?
你這是怎么了?天吶,你居然哭了?
I'm not crying! You're crying!
我沒哭!你才哭了呢!
What's wrong?
到底怎么了?
Nothing's wrong! I'm fine! Will you stop getting at me? You're always getting at me!
沒事!我沒事!你能不能別數落我了?你老是數落我!
I'm not getting at you! Stop shouting at me!
我沒數落你!別對我嚷嚷!
Why are these things always so hard to open? !
這瓶子怎么老這么難開?!
Oh my God! Wow, calm down, everybody! What on Earth is going on? !
我的老天??!冷靜點,各位!到底怎么了?!
I don't know, I feel weird. I've...I've been swearing like a flipping docker!
不知道,就是感覺怪怪的。我居然像碼頭工人那樣罵人!