Yeah. I guess it's just difficult to tell underneath all that makeup.
估計是你妝畫得太濃,所以很難看出來。
I'm not wearing makeup!
我沒化妝!
Could you have a word? They're driving me out of my tiny little mind.
你能跟他們談談嗎?他們讓我脆弱的小神經不得安寧。
Guys! You gonna have to...Oh my goodness! What happened to your face?
各位!你們應該...我的老天!你的臉怎么了?
We had an argument.
我們吵了一架。
Oh God, have you seen this? What's happening?
我的天,你們剛才看見了嗎?發生什么了?
The rioting has been going on all night. The men involved are young, angry and almost all of them work with computers.
暴亂持續了整晚。參與者均為憤怒的年輕人,大多為計算機從業者。
That's insane! What's going on? !
太夸張了!到底怎么了?!
In Tokyo, two games designers went on the rampage in a shopping centre and frightened a dog!
在東京,兩名游戲設計師闖進一個購物中心并且恐嚇了一只狗。
In Hamburg, a group of software developers shouted at a bus. The situation is completely out of cont...
在漢堡,一群軟件開發者對著公共汽車大喊大叫。形勢已經完全失控...
And it's all because of Aunt Irma. But how?
都是因為大姨媽。怎么可能?
You shouldn't have sent out this email detailing the symptoms.
你不該發那封列舉癥狀的郵件。
You know how suggestible and easily swayed I.T.People are...
你知道搞IT的人都容易受人影響,態度左右搖擺的...
That's not true! Yes it is! No you're right. Of course it is.
瞎說!是真的!好吧,確實如此。
You shouldn't have sent that email, Moss! Oh don't blame me! It's your fault!
你不應該發那封郵件,莫斯!別怪我啊!都是你的錯!
Guys! Guys, come on! You're fighting! It's like you're in a trance!
兄弟們!兄弟們,停住!別打了!簡直是走火入魔了!
No, you're right! you're right! We shouldn't be doing this! This is enough! We never fight! We have to do something.
沒錯,沒錯。我們不應該這樣!夠了!咱們不打架了!我們得采取點措施。
Yeah, whatever.
對啊,剩下的我就不管了。
I'm going in.
我要進去。
Damn it, Roy! I never thought it would come to this!
真該死,羅伊!我沒想到事情會走到這步!
The hell it has! She's the only one that's had direct contact with Irma.
事已至此!她是唯一與大姨媽有直接聯系的人。
If we can just calm her down then...We can hope and pray that everybody else calms down too.
只要我們能讓她平靜下來...我們可以希望和祈求其他人也平靜了。
You've got big balls, Roy!
羅伊,你蛋蛋果然夠大!(亦為膽大之意,此處為歧義)
Thanks.
謝謝。
You're very welcome.
不客氣啦。
Hey you!
你好啊!
Can't even find a bloody pen in here!
他媽的連只筆都找不到!
How is my soldier?
你怎么樣了?
What do you want? !
你進來干嘛?!
I just came in for a little chat. Wow! You are looking good today! Ah, thank you.
找你聊聊天。哇!你今天打扮的真漂亮!哪里哪里。
So slim!
挺苗條的嘛!
Yeah, I'm trying to stay in shape, you know...
我在保持身材,你懂的...
Oh your hair looks great!
哎呀,發型真好看!
Yeah. Hair conditioner.
用了護發素嘛。