What shall we do?
我們該干嘛呢?
Nothing. I just...I really need to get drunk.
什么都干不了。我就想...我真需要借酒澆愁。
Yeah, I'd like to get drunk.
是啊,我也想借酒澆愁。
We should get drunk together then. Okay, yeah.
咱們應該一起一醉方休。是啊。
We should get so drunk that we don't know what's going on.
咱得喝得酩酊大醉,醉到發生啥都不知道了。
All right.
好。
And, turned out, 4 dead cyclists on my fault! Brilliant! Same thing I...I.T. guys! Can we? !
結果拜我所賜,4名自行車手都掛了!了不起!還有一次,我...IT部的!一起來?!
Oh dear.
天吶。
Oh my God! I didn't! I didn't!
我勒個去!不是吧!不會的!
Good morning!
早啊!
Ahhhhh!
啊啊啊啊啊!
I've made you a cup of tea.
我給你泡了杯咖啡。
Ah, thanks mom.
多謝老媽。
Mom? That's interesting!
老媽?搞沒搞錯啊!
Ahhhhh!
啊啊啊啊啊!