You handled that well!
你處理得不錯嘛!
That's the psychiatrist!
她就是你的心理醫生!
Yes, I...I think she's my girlfriend now.
是啊,我...我覺得她現在是我女朋友了。
No, Moss! Listen to me. You can never see that woman again. She looks exactly like my mother.
不行,莫斯!聽著。你不能跟那個女人來往。她真的跟我老媽很像。
Oh stop it. You're exaggerating.
行了,你太夸張了。
She's the spit of her!
根本就是一模一樣!
Oh come on. What went on in there?
行了行了。那邊咋樣?
All right. Okay. What would you say...to a big girls' night out?
還行,對了。你說...搞個大的女生之夜咋樣?
How big are the girls?
那些女生多大了?
I can't believe I'd never seen "Steel Magnolias"!
我以前怎么就沒看過《鋼木蘭》呢!
Oh my God! It's good, isn't it? I know what we could watch next! Yeah!
太好看了,是吧?我知道等下該看什么了!好棒耶!
Your really liked that film? Yes. Didn't you?
你真喜歡這片子?是啊,你不喜歡嗎?
No! It was heartwarming!
當然不!這片子也太溫馨感人了!
Well I feel like a princess, Roy! And don't tell me you don't feel the same!
我覺得自己猶如公主一般,羅伊!別說你沒這感覺!
Well, my breasttenderness has gone.
現在我胸部沒有壓痛感了。
No! What am I talking about? ! I'm a man! We're men! It's the worst night of my life!
靠!我剛說了什么?!我是爺們!咱是爺們!這是我這輩子最糟糕的一夜!
Beaches...or...Dirty Dancing!
看《情比姊妹深》...還是《辣身舞》!
Oh, Beaches! No! Dirty Dancing! Oh I can't decide!
《情比姊妹深》吧!不!看《辣身舞》!我也不知道了啦!
Dear God! Dear God! I don't know which one to watch either! Oh hey! But you know what we should do? What?
我的老天爺啊!我也不知該看哪一部!哦對了!知道我們該干嘛么?干嘛?
Something else! Oh! I know! Why don't we go to the thank you party?
干點別的事!哦,我有主意了!咱們干嘛不去慶功感謝派對呢?
But I thought you didn't want to go.
我還以為你們不想去呢。
Well, you know...Everybody else is there, and they did nothing and we did all the work!
那個...其他人都去了,可他們啥功都沒有,全是咱的功勞!
Yeah...Screw them! Yeah! Screw them!
是啊...去他們的!沒錯!去他們的吧!
OK, come on! Let's go girls! Yeah!
姑娘們,出發吧!好耶!
OK, but first, 10 minutes of Beaches!
好,等我先看10分鐘《情比姊妹深》!
Oh yes, I suggest I ask Dr. Mendall to join us. What?
我提議,邀請門德爾醫生加入。啥?
Moss! Over here!
莫斯!我在這里!