You think it's Irma?
你覺得是因為大姨媽?
Yes. Don't you?
是哎,你不覺得嗎?
No! I'm a man! We're men!
當然不!我是爺們!我們是爺們!
Well, if it's true, it's the scientific breakthrough of the afternoon.
如果真是因為大姨媽,那今天下午就有了個科學突破。
It's not true!
那不是真的!
Don't worry, I wasn't about to look foolish by jumping to conclusions, so I've sent an email out asking everyone's opinions.
別著急,我還沒笨到妄下定論的程度,所以我發了一封郵件征求大家的意見。
Right. Well, that's a good idea. No, sorry. Could you run that part to me again?
嗯對,真是個好主意。不對,抱歉,你能把剛才那段再說一遍嗎?
I've sent it to everyone in my address book. You should have one.
我給所有聯系人都發了封郵件。你應該也收到了一份。
What? "Do we have PMT?" You sent this out? ! Oh you signed it from both of us! You signed it from both of us!
啥?"我們患經前焦慮癥了嗎?"你竟然把這個發出去了?!還是以我們兩個人的名義發的!你居然以我們兩個人的名義發!
Yes. Along with a list of symptoms.
沒錯。后面還附了癥狀列表。
"Headachy", "Weakened", "Irritability, anxiety!" "Breast tenderness!"
頭疼、脆弱、易怒 、焦慮!胸部敏感!
I get that, don't you?
我有點,你呢?
Yes! But you cannot tell the entire I.T.Community that we have PMT!
就算有!你也不能對整個IT界宣傳我們有經前焦慮癥啊!
Come on! No one would use that sort of information against us. Now, wait a second! They would, wouldn't they? Oh no!
放心!沒人會用那種信息攻擊我們。等等!他們會的,不是嗎?不好!
There's probably a whole website devoted to us already!
可能已經有專題網站在八卦我們了!
Oh, I only posted it about an hour ago.
不會吧,我一個小時前才發的。
Google our names!
你用谷歌搜下我們名字!
Oh no! What do we gotta do?
不好!我們該怎么辦?
I don't know! Come on! It's my turn with the bottle.
我不知道!快點!輪到我用暖瓶了。
God, sorry Richmond, sorry. I always forget you work here.
天啊,抱歉,瑞蒙,我老是忘記你也在這工作。
Yeah. I seldom normally come out this far, only could you have a word with Moss and Roy?
是啊,我平時很少出來這么遠,只想問問你能和莫斯和羅伊談談嗎?
Ever since they got famous, they've been at each other's throats.
自從他們出了名,就開始互相吵架。
Famous? Yes. Google their names.
出名?是啊,用谷歌搜下他們的名字。
Oh my God! How many entries do they have?
老天!到底有多少個結果?
Thousands...Mosse's email's spreading like a virus!
幾千個...莫斯的郵件像病毒一樣傳開了!
You've unleashed a monster with that aunt Irma business.
你的大姨媽理論釋放出一個怪物。
Yes Richmond. Tell me, how come Aunt Irma isn't affecting you?
瑞蒙,為什么大姨媽沒有影響到你呢?
Of course it is! I've been feeling very gloomy all day! Not my usual cheery self at all!
當然有影響!我最近整天都很陰郁!都不是平常那個歡樂活潑的我了!