Hello! WHAT DO YOU WANT? !
你好!你要干嗎?!
Shouldn't I be on the couch?
我不是應該躺在沙發上嗎?
No, Maurice. Not today. I've got some good news. I think you've downed the corner.
不用,莫里斯,今天不用了。我要告訴你一個好消息。我認為你已經完全康復了。
I'm not going on the couch?
我不用躺在沙發上了嗎?
You don't need me any more, Moss. What?
你已經不需要我了,莫斯。什么?
Well, there's obviously nothing wrong with you. And I think you're ready now to do without our sessions.
沒錯,你明顯已經沒有任何問題,我認為你一準備好結束療程了。
But I've been feeling depressed!
但是我經常感到情緒低落!
Oh really? Why?
真的嗎?怎么回事?
Because I'm pregnant. What?
因為我懷孕了。什么?
I mean...I had a dream that I was pregnant.
我是說... 我夢見自己懷孕了。
Well...There's nothing unusual about that.
哦...這也不算異常的。
But when I have the baby, I looked down and saw that it was my father!
但孩子生下來以后,我低頭一看,居然跟我老爹一樣!
That's normal, Moss.
這很正常,莫斯。
Really? That's the maddest thing I could think of! My mother? What if it had two heads?
真的嗎?這是我能想出的最瘋狂的事了!還有我媽媽呢,我夢見她長兩個頭,這嚇人嗎?
Moss! Listen, I think you're fine and there are other people here who need me more.
莫斯!聽著,我覺得你沒問題,其他人更需要我的幫助。
But...I've been having dark thoughts.
可是...我還有一些陰暗的想法。
Dark thoughts?
陰暗的想法?
Yes. Thoughts about dark things...
沒錯。我總會想到一些陰暗的東西...
What sort of dark things?
什么陰暗的東西?
Things that are dark...
就是東西很陰暗...
Like what?
比如呢?
Darkness...night...Things of the night...Dracula...
黑暗... 夜晚...夜晚的東西...德古拉。(吸血鬼的名字)
You haven't been thinking about selfharm?
你沒想過自殘吧?
Selfharm, yes! Harm! Harm with the self.
自殘,對!想過!傷害自己。