Oh! Yeah, yeah. I just realised that was my mother.
哎呀!壞了。我才反應過來那是我媽打的。
God! I was really looking forward to that, you know. Fancy to dance.
天啊,我很期待那個派對呢。好想跳舞啊。
I'm glad the toilet guys got the note, though.
其實表揚潔廁員我還蠻欣慰的。
They do good work. Have you been to the toilets on 12th? It's like going on holiday!
他們干的很好。你去過12樓的廁所嗎?就像度假一樣!
I now try not to go at home, now. I save it up!
我現在回家都不上廁所。特地留到公司來拉!
Oh Jesus! Will you please do something about that poster?
老天啊!你能把那張海報換掉嗎?
What poster? Aw! Bloody drawer!
哪張海報?啊!該死的抽屜!
That one! The one with the monkey! It's horrible!
就那張!猴子那張!太恐怖了!
The monkey? What's wrong with that monkey?
猴子?這猴子怎么了?
He's not horrible, he's lovely! He's a lovely little monkey! What's he doing! A goal!
他哪里是恐怖,是可愛啊!多可愛的小猴子!你看它在干嘛!守門呢!
Not that monkey! That monkey...
不是那只!是那只...
Oh right. That is a bit frightening! Anyway! I'd better fix this drawer. Moss! Do you have the hammer?
好吧,這只是有點嚇人!不管了!先修一下抽屜。莫斯!你有錘子嗎?
You're not listening to me! I hate it when people don't listen to me!
你居然把我的話當耳邊風!我最討厭別人不聽我的了!
Oh God! Hey, that's harsh! Hyena screeching!
天吶!嘿,太刺耳了!像鬣狗尖叫似的!
It's like someone's killing a cat in here! Some kind of shouty cat!
好像有人在這兒殺貓!還是那種大喊大叫的貓!
What's going on? God! Bring it down! Just bring it down.
怎么回事?天吶!冷靜點!你淡定一點!
I'm so sorry. I'm sorry. I'm just...I'm just a little bit...You know...You know... What? What?
對不起,我很抱歉。我只是...我只是有點...你們懂的... 什么啊?懂什么?
Well, I've got...you know...at the moment so... What?
就是我...你懂得,每個月都有的... 什么?
I've got Aunt Irma visiting.
我大姨媽來了。
Do you not like aunt Irma? I've got an aunt like that!
你不喜歡大姨媽?我也有個討厭的大姨媽!
It's my term for...my time of the month...Oh! What time of the month? The week end? No.
大姨媽是指...每月的那么幾天...哦我懂了!什么每月的幾天?周末?不是。
Does Aunt Irma visit on the week end? Moss!
你大姨媽每周末都要來嗎?莫斯!
You know, it...it's high tide... But we're not on the coast. Moss!
就是...就是來潮...我們又不在海邊。莫斯!
I'm closed for maintenance.
我關門維護了。
Closed for maintenance? Moss!
關門維護?莫斯!
I've fallen to the Communists!
我倒向共產黨了!
Well, they do have some strong arguments.
他們是有些政策挺給力的。
"Carrie", Moss, first scene in "Carrie".
莫斯,《魔女嘉莉》第一幕。