Alright! Okay! Alright! Yes! Okay! ! Yeah!
太棒了!好!太好了!哇哦!
I know you won a party! But I have to say thank you to a few people after what has been a momentous week for this company.
我知道,這次派對是屬于大家的!但本公司經歷過這重要一周后,我不得不感謝幾位人士的貢獻。
Project Iccarus has increased our productivity...Tenfold.
伊卡洛斯項目將我們生產力提高了...十倍。
Every department is working at three times usual speed...due to the increased interconnectivity of our...computer system! Computers! Computers!
如今每個部門的工作效率是從前的三倍,這一切都歸功于我們增強了互聯互通能力的...電腦系統!電腦!電腦!
How could I talk about all that computer stuff, all of that computer gobbledegook, without saying a word about...the lawyers!
談到電腦,那些亂七八糟的電腦術語,怎能不談到我們的...律師團隊!
They cut the red tape! They cut the red tape! They cut the red tape! Come on! Yes! That's enough!
他們為我們省去繁文縟節!省去繁文縟節!省去繁文縟節!來吧!好嘞!可以了!
And when you're talking about computers, how can you fail to mention...accounts!
談到電腦,又怎能不提我們的...會計師們!
He's building up to us! He must be!
他要把我們放在壓軸來感謝!一定是這樣的!
And finally, last but not least...Champagne.
最后但同樣重要的是...給我香檳。
These three people proved, time and again, that they have the right stuff...The toilet cleaners!
這三人無數次向我們證明,他們擁有真才實學...潔廁員!
They said we couldn't do it! They said outsourcing our toilet cleaning would be inefficient!
有人說我們做不到!有人說將潔廁工作外包是很沒效率的!
Derk, Banhead and Doodles proved them wrong!
德克 、班海德和杜德斯證明他們說錯了!
Toilets!
廁所萬歲!
That's right, Doodles!
沒錯,杜德斯!
Where are you going?
你們去哪?
They do this every time.
他們每次都這樣。
They never remember us!
永遠記不得我們!
But...you did the work! You did all the work!
但...這項目是你們的功勞啊!功勞都是你們的!
So does this mean we're not going to the "Thank you" Party?
那就是說,我們不去慶功感謝派對了嗎?
Of course we're not going to the "Thank you" Party! Why would we go to the "Thank you" Party? We weren't thanked!
當然不去感謝派對!我們為什么要去感謝派對?又沒人要感謝我們!
Hello? I.T. , have you tried turning it off and on again? Have you tried sticking it up your arse?
你好?IT部,你試過關機重啟嗎?那你試過把電腦放進菊花里嗎?