Why you do that to me when I need this chance? Oh for God's sake! Now my car is bloody open and I don't know what it means!
為什么在我緊要關頭你這樣對待我?老天爺啊!現在車蓋打開了我卻不知道要做什么!
Come on, come on. Ritchley...Street, Ritchley Street. My God, okay, I'm...Right.
好吧,好吧。瑞尺里...大街,瑞尺里大街。神吶,太好了,我沒走錯。
Probably guys, probably guys, leaving message, funny message,
也許只是那些家伙惡作劇,留了這么通信息。
Probably...Bob. It's Bob leaving funny messages. And the, the floating head.
可能是...鮑勃。肯定是鮑勃弄的惡搞留言。那顆漂浮的人頭也是他搞的。
It's all stress, a bit stress is all and...just fun and games.
都是壓力惹的禍,就是我有點壓力,就這樣...只是開個玩笑嘛。
Oh God! Oh God!
老天啊!老天啊!
Let me in! Let me in Bill! No!
讓我進去!讓我進去,比爾!不!
It's raining! Please, let me in! No, you're never coming in!
雨太大了!拜托,讓我進去!不,你休想進來!
Stop telling people I slept with you!
別再跟人胡說我跟你上床了!
I will! I will! I'm sorry!
不說了!再也不說了!抱歉!
Bastard! You bastard! Sorry! I'm sorry! Oh no! I'm sorry! You bastard!
大混蛋!你個死混蛋!對不起!對不起!不要,對不起!你個不要臉的!
Small Paul, you're gone now. You pushed that trolley a little too hard,
親愛的保羅,你離開了我們。你推車的力似乎大了那么一點兒。
You felt a twinge, it was your heart and you're dead now.
你感到一陣劇痛襲來,那是你的心臟病,而你現在去世了。
And though you were only four feet eleven. There's no height restrictions on the gates of heaven... Did you know him? No.
盡管你身高只有四英尺十一英寸,天堂之門沒有高度限制。你認識他嗎?不認識。
I don't think that's Elton John. You're no longer around, you're in the ground.
我看這個人也不像是艾爾頓·約翰。你不會再奔波,你將長眠于地下。
We're all the same height when we're lying down.
當我們在地底下躺平,我們的長度是相等的。