I did scandal polling.
我做了丑聞的民意調查。
Dear God! Using all fictitious names.
老天!全用了虛構的名字。
The possibility of you surviving another sexual scandal if Alicia doesn't stand beside you.
調查了如果艾麗西婭不支持你的話你能挺過又一場性丑聞的可能性。
You know what? This is sick.
你知道嗎?這真可笑。
What's sick is that I'm the one trying to keep Alicia on board.
可笑的是,我是唯一想讓艾麗西婭參選的人。
Yes. Because you're not married to her.
是的,因為你沒娶她。
Exactly!
恰是如此!
Castro wants to meet.
卡斯特羅想要見你。
What?
什么?
Castro wants to make another case for your endorsement. He pleaded with me for a meeting.
卡斯特羅想再次征求你的支持。他向我懇求安排這次會面。
If we're not having Alicia run, you should listen to him.
如果我們不讓艾麗西婭參選,你該聽聽他的話。
Alicia, you have a few clients here...Diane said that she'd kick in some money for Cary's bail.
艾麗西婭,你的幾個客戶來了,戴安說她愿意為凱里的保釋出一份錢。
We need to call her and get her...Alicia, wait.
我們要打給她,讓她...艾麗西婭,等等。
Bishop is here.
畢夏普來了。
What? Why?
什么?為什么?
Mr. Bishop, hello. Uh, you should've called. Is everything all right?
畢夏普先生,你好。你應該先打個電話的。一切都好嗎?
Yes. Thank you.
是的,謝謝。
I'm here to have a general conversation about my business holdings.
我來進行有關我生意的常規談話。
Okay. I'mI'm not...How can I help you with that? Actually...why don't I wait here while you deal with the gentleman at your desk?
好,我沒有...我能幫您做什么呢?實際上...我還是稍等一會兒,你先去處理你桌邊那位先生的事吧?
Okay.
好的。
Mr. Roja, hello. How can I help you?
羅哈先生,你好。有什么需要我幫忙的?
Yes. Uh, we've met before, Mrs. Florrick.
有,我們見過面的,福瑞克夫人。
I own a string of businesses, which includes dry cleaners and health clubs.
我有很多生意包括干洗店,健身房之類的。
Yes. I know.
對,我知道。
I...have decided to pay your partner's bail.
我...決定出錢付你合伙人的保釋金。
You decided?
你決定?
1.5 mill. That should cover the bail.
150萬。應該夠保釋金的錢了。
The bail is 1.3.
保釋金是130萬。
Okay, uh...Okay...1.3 million.
好吧...好...130萬。
I would suggest that you take that to the bank and get a cashier's check.
我建議你把錢拿去銀行換成銀行本票。
Excuse me.
抱歉,我先走了。