I can't.
我不能說。
Okay.
好吧。
Who is that?
你給誰打電話?
Your boss.
你上司。
I'm telling him you warned me off so I wouldn't be arrested.
我告訴他你提醒了我讓我免于被捕。
That'd be a bitchy thing to do.
你那么做就太賤了。
Hi. Can I speak to Mr. Redmond, please?
你好,請幫我找一下雷蒙德先生好嗎?
If you want me to help you, hang up the phone. I can't tell you who the C.I. is.
想讓我幫忙,就掛了電話。我不能告訴你線人是誰。
Kalinda, you would tell Bishop. Bishop would have him killed.
凱琳達,你會告訴畢夏普。畢夏普會殺了他。
But there is a C.I. ?
但的確是有線人?
Your friend, Cary? He's guilty. He's going away for 20 years.
你那朋友,凱里?他犯罪了。他會坐20年牢。
Guilty of what?
他犯了什么罪?
He told Bishop's crew how to avoid getting arrested for the latest shipment.
他告訴了畢夏普的人怎么避免最近那次運毒被抓。
That's conspiracy.
那算共犯。
That's according to a C.I.
那是線人說的。
A C.I. who has reason to lie.
那線人有說謊的理由。
No, it's not. It's according to this. There's a recording.
不,不是線人說的,是這個證明的。有錄音。
1.3 million in bail. I should frame this.
130萬保釋金,我應該裝個框掛起來。
Yeah. I know. I felt the same way.
我懂的,我也這么覺得。
As you can see, Your Honor, as angering as the defense has found this extortionist bail, we have met it.
如你所見,法官閣下,雖然被告對這搶劫式的保釋金額非常憤慨,我們還是湊齊了。
Cary Agos should be released.
凱里·艾格斯應被釋放。
Yes. That seems clear.
這點很明顯。
Unless there's anything further, ASA?
除非還有別的事,助理檢察官?
ASA Polmar?
波爾馬助理檢察官?
What's he doing?
他在做什么?
I don't know.
我不知道。
Your Honor, we object to these funds and we...What? You object?
法官閣下,我們反對這筆資金,并且...-什么?反對?
Yeah, and we ask for a Source of Funds hearing.
對,并要求對資金來源進行聽證。
Your Honor, this is a delaying tactic. We believe these funds are derived from drug sales, Your Honor, the very charge against the defendant.
法官閣下,這是他們的拖延策略。-我們認為這筆錢是通過毒品交易得來的,法官閣下,就是我們起訴被告的罪名。
You believe? An innocent man is being held in holding.
你們認為?一個無辜的人被關起來了。
The defendant has been charged with conspiracy to transport drugs.
被告被訴共謀運輸毒品。
We would argue that this bail money is a pay off for that action.
我們懷疑保釋金是共同犯罪的報酬。
It is money derived from a drug dealer protecting his own.
是毒販為了保護自己人而出的錢。
There are so many suppositions in that argument, Your Honor, I don't even know where to begin.
這論點里面假設太多了,法官閣下,我都不知道該從哪開始反駁。
Well, why don't we begin with a Source of Funds hearing?
為什么不從資金來源聽證開始呢?
Excuse me! No, no!
安靜點,停!
No, no, no! Both of you, step back behind the bar. Behind the bar.
停下,你們都停站回律師位去。站回去。