Just so you know. I was here to talk over my business holdings.
你知道的。我就是來聊聊我的生意的事。
I had nothing to do with Mr. Roja's business. Do we understand each other?
我跟羅哈先生的生意沒有半點關系。我們能達成共識嗎?
Yes.
能。
Well, why don't I let you two talk?
我還是讓你倆單獨談談吧?
So...you want my endorsement?
那么...你希望我支持你?
Actually I was told that you had had a change of heart.
其實是有人跟我說你改變心意了。
So, what does this do?
這是怎么回事?
Peter thinks Castro wants the meeting. Castro thinks Peter wants the meeting.
彼得以為是卡斯特羅想見面??ㄋ固亓_以為是彼得想見面。
They're both prideful and...I want to learn your job.
他倆都很驕傲,而且...我想了解你的工作。
No, you don't.
不,你不想。
I think I'd be good at it.
我覺得我會做得很好。
Absolutely ridiculous!
完全就是荒謬!
Thanks a lot, Eli.
感謝你全家,伊萊。
Everything all right, Mr. Governor?
一切都好嗎,州長先生?
Find out if Alicia wants to run.
問清楚艾麗西婭想不想競選。
Look, all I know is Diane is retiring.
我只知道戴安要退休。
We just think you should know something about FlorrickAgos.
我們覺得福&艾律所的一些事你們應該知道。
Cary Agos was arrested on a drug charge.
凱里·艾格斯因販毒嫌疑被捕了。
What?
什么?
FlorrickAgos is an outlaw firm.
福&艾律所是家不法律所。
We advise you to stay with a family law firm like...Lockhart/Gardner/Canning.
我們建議你們待在一個家一樣的律所,比如洛&加&坎寧律所。
Nice offices, Kalinda. It's very impressive. Can I have some bottled water? How about some ice?
辦公室不錯,凱琳達。令人贊嘆。能給我瓶水嗎?給我點冰怎么樣?
How about you tell me who the C.I.Is.
你告訴我那個線人是誰怎么樣。