You cut yourself falling down?
你摔了一跤,還割傷了自己?
A...Against the bars. Yeah.
撞到了鐵欄,是的。
Cary, are you being intimidated? Because we can get you transferred.
凱里,有人恐嚇你嗎?我們可以幫你轉獄。
No, everything is good. What else do you have?
不用,一切都很好。你們還有什么要說的?
Well, we want to win this in preliminary hearing, but we don't know what the State's Attorney has.
我們想在預審階段勝訴,但我們不知道州檢察官手里有什么證據。
And bail?
那保釋呢?
We're working on it.
我們正在努力湊錢。
How much does FlorrickAgos have?
福&艾律所能拿多少出來?
A portion.
一部分。
Ask my dad. I hate asking him, but he might come up with the rest.
問我爸要吧。我討厭向他求助,但他或許能補齊余額。
You already tried him?
你們已經試過了?
No, no. I'll give him a call.
沒有,沒有。我會給他打個電話。
Okay.
好的。
Did the dad offer anything?
他爸爸給了多少?
$8,000.
8千。
I'll see what I can come up with.
我來想想辦法。
A thousand registered Cook County voters all considered likely voters, Castro polled better than your three alternates Jenlowe, Hart and Barnwright.
1千名登記的庫克縣可能選民中,卡斯特羅的民調結果比你的三個候補——詹妮爾哈特和巴恩賴特要好。
How much better?
好多少?
12 to 14 points.
12至14個點。
Did you try any other names?
還有別人嗎?
What?
什么?
Your wife, Mr. Governor.
你妻子,州長先生。
Eli, I said no.
伊萊,我說不行。
The poll was already in the works.
民意調查已經在進行中了。
I don't care. She's not running.
我不管,她不會參選。
You don't want to hear the results?
你不想聽聽結果嗎?
I can guess. She did well. She's a brand. So what?
我猜得到,她做得很好。她是個好招牌,那又怎樣?
She polled eight points higher than Castro. She beat him in every demographic.
她的民調結果比卡斯特羅還高8個點。她在各人口結構中都打敗了他。
We polled every political name against Castro. And she's the only one who won. Handedly.
我們調查了每一個可能的人選。只有她能夠打敗卡斯特羅。輕而易舉地打敗他。
And her favorables, Bonita?
她的受歡迎率呢,波妮塔?
They're at 80%. She's the most popular name in Chicago.
80%,她是芝加哥最受歡迎的人。
Well, because she's not in politics.
因為她不是政客。
Put her in politics, and she becomes a politician.
如果她進入政界她就成了政客。
People hate politicians.
人們討厭政客。
Bonita, would you step out for a second?
波妮塔,你能出去一會兒嗎?
Peter, I am your chief of staff. It is my job is to keep you from being hit by the knowns and the unknowns.
彼得,我是你的幕僚長。我的職責就是保護你免受已知和未知事物的打擊。
What are the unknowns?
未知事物指的是什么?
Your intern not wearing any panties.
你的實習生沒有穿內褲。
You're kidding, right?
你在開玩笑,對嗎?
Your intern comes to work sans panties. And lifts her dress up in the middle of work.
你的實習生不穿內褲就來上班。還在工作中把裙子撩起來。
Well, hell, Eli, tell her not to.
伊萊,那你就告訴她不要這樣。
It's Lauren, Peter. Your intern. The one you won't let me fire.
是勞倫,彼得,你的實習生。那個你不讓我開除的實習生。
I told you not to fire her. I didn't tell you to let her run around like a cat in heat.
我叫你不要開除她。我沒叫你讓她像只發情的貓一樣四處走動。
I have no control over someone I can't fire! Someone you're...Look, what does this he to do with Alicia running?
我對不能開除的人沒有任何控制力!你這和艾麗西婭參選有什么關系?