He puts his life on the line for them.
他為了他的客戶冒著生命危險。
Okay.
好吧。
She's going with FlorrickAgos.
她要去福&艾律所。
No, too small potatoes.
不會,太小了。
Ah, it fits Diane's romantic soul.
適合戴安浪漫的靈魂。
Then there's an opportunity.
那還有一個機會。
What would that be?
會是什么?
Cary Agos was arrested a few days ago. A drug charge.
凱里·艾格斯幾天前被捕了。毒品指控。
I, uh, I need your help, Kalinda. Cary's been arrested.
我需要你的幫助,凱琳達。凱里被捕了。
I know.
我知道。
It has to do with Bishop. You knew that, too.
跟畢夏普有關。這個你也知道了。
I did.
是的。
Okay, so you need to talk to the other people in Bishop's crew, find out who was in this meeting with Cary?
好吧,所以你需要跟畢夏普的其余手下談談,找出是誰跟凱里會面的。
Look, Bishop doesn't want us to talk to any of his crew. He wants us to defend Cary in another way.
畢夏普不想我們跟他任何手下談話。他要我們以另一種方式為凱里辯護。
Look, I have an idea, but I'll get back to you when I have more, Okay?
我有個主意,等我有更多信息了再告訴你,行嗎?
Kalinda.
凱琳達。
What?
怎么了?
Oh, come on, I'm just giving the boys something to fantasize about.
得了,我只想給這些男孩們一些可以幻想的事。
What's up? What do you need me for?
發生什么事了,你需要我干嘛?
Why did you call me Thursday night?
周四晚上干嘛打電話給我?
Why did I call you? I think I made that pretty clear.
我干嘛打給你?我想我說得很清楚了。
The first time in three years, you just decide to call me?
三年來第一次你突然就決定打給我了?
Yeah.
是啊。
At the exact moment Cary Agos was being arrested?
正好在凱里·艾格斯被捕的時候?
You're working with the police.
你是警察。
You knew about the arrest, and you knew I'd get picked up, too, so you kept me occupied.
你知道那次逮捕,并且你知道會牽連我,所以你打給我。
Look, I didn't want you to get swept up in all that crap.
我不想你卷進那堆破事里。
What evidence have they got against Cary?
他們有什么對凱里不利的證據?
What evidence? Why?
什么證據?為什么問這個?
Is there someone undercover in Bishop's crew?
畢夏普的手下有臥底嗎?
And what makes you think even if I knew I'd tell you?
就算我知道,你為什么認為我會告訴你?
Because you could get into trouble with your P.I. firm for warning me about the arrest.
因為你會因告知我這次逮捕而被你的內務科找麻煩。
Really?
真的嗎?
Mmhmm.
是的。
After I help you, keep you safe, out of the goodness of my heart, you're gonna use that against me?
在我出自一片善意幫了你,讓你安全后你要利用這個來對付我嗎?
Who's the C.I.In Bishop's crew?
誰是畢夏普手下的臥底?