Here we go again.
又見面了。
Maybe you can raise the bail to $3 million this time.
或許這次你可以將保釋金提高到300萬。
Why didn't I think of that?
我怎么就沒想到?
Ah, counselors. I understand that you wish to review the Cary Agos situation. Is that right, ASA Polmar?
律師們。我明白你們想要重新審視凱里·艾格斯的案子。是這樣嗎,波爾馬助理檢察官?
Uh, actually, Your Honor, I made a motion to reduce the bail amount...Yes.
事實上,法官閣下,我提出了減少保釋金數額的動議...-是。
And your motion was denied. Mr. Polmar?
你的動議被駁回了。波爾馬先生?
Yes, Your Honor.
是的,法官閣下。
Mrs. Florrick works as Cary Agos's partner, but she also represents Lemond Bishop, a drug dealer complicit in this matter.
福瑞克夫人是凱里·艾格斯的合伙人,但她同時也是萊蒙德·畢夏普,即與本案相關的毒販的代理律師。
So you wish to disqualify her as his representative?
所以你想取消她作為被告代理律師的資格?
Yes, Your Honor.
是的,法官閣下。
Your Honor, Cary Agos chose me as his lawyer and has waived all concerns about conflict of interests...Yes, but the court has not.
法官閣下,凱里·艾格斯選擇我作為他的律師,并且摒棄了所有利益沖突的考慮...是的,但是法庭沒有。
The prosecution's motion is granted.
檢方的動議被批準了。
Wow, I didn't see that coming.
我怎么就沒想到會這樣。
Well, you should be honored. I didn't want to go up against you.
你應該感到榮幸。我不想在法庭上與你相對。
Is this about your sister?
這是因為你妹妹嗎?
Is what about my sister?
什么關于我妹妹?
This drug case. Is it about your sister's overdose?
這個毒品案子。是因為你妹妹吸毒過量嗎?
Yeah, 'cause that's what I need is a motive to bring down the top drug dealer in town.
是啊,那是我要拿下城里最大的毒販所需的動機。
Cary Agos isn't the top drug dealer in town.
凱里·艾格斯不是城里最大的毒販。
No, but he's enabled the top drug dealer in town.
他不是,但他幫助城里最大的毒販。
As have I.
我也幫了。
Is this gonna get in the way of a friendship, Alicia?
這事會影響到我們的友誼嗎,艾麗西婭?
I hope not.
我希望不會。
Good.
很好。
I don't want it to.
我不想。
Neither do I.
我也不想。
My apologies.
抱歉。
Okay.
好吧。
I need you to represent Cary. He was arrested.
我需要你代理凱里。他被捕了。
One of Bishop's crew is claiming that he told them how to avoid detection on a drug shipment.
畢夏普的一個手下說他告訴他們在運毒時怎么避開警方。
How large was the shipment?
運送量有多大?
$1.3 million in heroin.
價值130萬的海洛因。
That's not good.
這可不太好。
Uh...wait, it's not good for Cary, or it's not good for us? Both.
等等,對凱里不好,還是對我們不好?都不好。
My clients won't like to see my new name partner under arrest. He was arrested because he was fighting for his client.
我的客戶不想看到我的新冠名合伙人被捕。他是因為維護他的客戶才被捕的。