Could you make a list of the people that were there?
你能給我列個名單嗎,那天在那兒的都有誰?
In Bishop's kitchen?
在畢夏普的廚房里?
Sure.
行。
Excuse me. Kalinda. You can't do that.
抱歉。凱琳達。你不能這么做。
Do what, sir?
做什么,先生?
Talk to my guys. Not without my permission.
跟我的手下說話。在不經我允許的情況下。
May I have your permission?
那你允許我這么做嗎?
No.
不允許。
This is to help Cary Agos.
這是為了幫凱里·艾格斯。
I understand that. No.
我明白。還是不允許。
If it helps Cary, it helps you.
如果對凱里有幫助,對你也有幫助。
Because Cary threatens me.
因為凱里威脅到我了。
No. Because Cary had a private meeting with three members of your crew, and suddenly he's under arrest.
不是。因為凱里和你的三名手下秘密會面過,突然間他就被捕了。
Someone is collaborating with the police.
有人通報了警察。
If that's true...I'll handle it.
如果這是真的...我會處理的。
I'm going to say this very carefully, so you understand.
我非常認真地告訴你,你聽明白了。
I don't want you to pursue this line of investigation. Do you understand?
我不希望你去調查這件事。懂了嗎?
Yeah.
懂了。
Good. Good talking to you.
很好。很高興和你聊天。
These represent our most recent numbers on the State's Attorney race.
這是州檢察官競選的最新數據。
We focused on the top three candidates.
我們關注排名前三的候選人。
In a hypothetical race between the current State's Attorney, James Castro, and the Governor's wife, Alicia Florrick, Mrs. Florrick would win by eight points.
在現任州檢察官詹姆士·卡斯特羅與州長夫人艾麗西婭·福瑞克的模擬競選中,福瑞克夫人勝出8個百分點。
Margin of error?
誤差范圍?
Three points.
3個百分點。
How many people were sampled?
抽樣的有多少人?
Oh, just ignore her. It's my daughter.
別理她,那是我女兒。
Just ignore me.
忽略我就好。
4,000 likely voters. Landlines and cell phones.
4千名可能投票者。固定電話和手機。
Mrs. Florrick is wellliked among female voters, liberal and conservative. That's very unusual.
不論是自由黨還是保守黨的女性投票者都普遍喜愛福瑞克夫人。這不常見。
Older female voters liked that she stood by her husband; younger, that she started her own business.
年紀大的女性欣賞她支持丈夫,年輕的喜歡她開創自己的事業。
You needed me, Mr. Gold?
你找我,戈德先生?