You believe her?
你相信她嗎?
That she's retiring?
退休的事嗎?
I don't know.
我不知道。
Where would she go?
她會去哪里?
I thought Diane was retiring.
戴安不是要退休嗎。
She is retiring from Lockhart/Gardner, and coming here to us.
她從洛&加律所退休過來加入我們。
WhWhy didn't she tell us? She's our lawyer.
她為什么不告訴我們她是我們的律師。
Yes, and due to her fiduciary responsibility to Lockhart/Gardner, she can't tell you a thing including the fact that she wants you to follow her here, to her new home.
是,由于她對洛&加有受托責任,她什么都沒法告訴你們,這包括她希望你們跟她到這里她的新家。
Would you excuse me a second?
請原諒我失陪一下。
We can't let Cary rot in prison.
我們不能讓凱里耗在監獄里。
Well, what about his family? I thought his parents were rich.
他的家人呢?我還以為他家很有錢。
I called them. They're seeing what they can pull together.
我給他們打過電話,他們也在想辦法。
I mean, it's $1.3 million.
這可是130萬。
That's a lot of money... Robyn...I checked with the bank, and it'll require borrowing $200,000 against the firm, and each partner needs to put aside their yearly draw.
一大筆錢 ...羅賓我跟銀行了解過,要求律所拿出20萬做擔保,每個合伙人放棄年度取款額。
Okay, that's...Oh...Hey, guys, this is what we do. When one of us gets in trouble, we...we pull together.
好的,那...大家聽我說,這是我們要做的,我們之中任何一位有麻煩,我們...我們要團結在一起。
Yeah. And Cary's not a flight risk. The money, it comes back to us.
是的,而且凱里沒有潛逃風險。錢嘛,會回到我們手中。
Yes, in two years, after the case has been settled. And in the meantime, we go bankrupt.
對,兩年內,等這案子了結的時候。與此同時,我們申告破產。
And I need that draw to pay my rent. I mean, I'm sorry, but... I think you're being selfish.
我還等著那筆錢付房租呢。抱歉,對不起,但是...我覺得你太自私了。
Okay. Hey. Let's vote.
好了,聽我說。我們來投票。
Are you a lawyer?
你是律師嗎?
Yeah.
對。
Do you need one?
你需要律師嗎?
Depends on how much you charge.
看你收多少錢。
I'm pretty reasonable. What do you need?
價錢很合理。你需要什么服務?
Yeah, I was there.
對,我在那里。
You were with Cary Agos?
你和凱里·艾格斯一起?
Bishop's lawyer?
畢夏普的律師?
Yeah.
沒錯。
This was on the 25th of May?
是5月25號嗎?
Around then. That's when I was at Bishop's house.
差不多吧。那是我在畢夏普家里。
And this lawyer, he didn't tell you anything about how to break the law. Is that correct?
這名律師沒有告訴你任何如何犯法的事情。沒錯吧?
Yeah. Pretty much.
對,差不多。
Will you testify to that?
你愿意作證嗎?
It's for Bishop, right?
這是為了畢夏普,對吧?
Yeah.
沒錯。