What's that mean?
什么意思?
We're putting together his bail, and I'm representing him.
我們在籌集他的保釋金,我是他的律師。
What's his bail?
保釋金多少?
$1.3 million. Again, I want you to know that attorneyclient privilege covers all his dealings with you.
130萬。此外,我希望你知道律師當事人保密協議涵蓋了他與你之間所有的事務。
Not illegal dealings.
不包括非法事務。
It's my considered opinion there were no illegal dealings.
我考慮后的意見是你們之間沒有非法事務。
Also, Cary would never make a deal with the State's Attorney. Ever.
而且凱里不會和州檢查官達成協議。永遠不會。
They're using him to get to me. That's why the bail amount.
他們是在利用他抓我。所以保釋金這么多。
Yes. And we're handling this. Cary will not turn on you, Mr. Bishop. Believe me.
是的。我們在處理這件事。凱里不會出賣你的,畢夏普先生。相信我。
Okay. Keep me posted.
好的。有事通知我。
Dylan! Over here!
迪倫!這邊!
If anyone has any drugs, or anything, in any orifice, now's the time to tell me.
如果誰有毒品在身上,任何洞里有任何東西,現在就告訴我。
Shoes held by the toes, pull out your insoles. Now! Let's go, let's go!
拿起鞋子,取出鞋墊,快!速度點,速度點!
Now, bang those shoes together. Drop your shoes, hold your arms out. Put your palms facing the ceiling.
把鞋子互相敲打一下。扔掉鞋子舉起胳膊。手掌向上。
Do not...I repeat, do not smudge this, or you will have my full attention.
不準...再說一遍,不準弄污,否則我就盯上你了。
Cary Agos. Let's go.
凱里·艾格斯。過去。
This is your new home. This is where you will live. I am your landlord. Don't make me angry.
這里是你的新家。這將是你生活的地方。我是你的房東。別讓我生氣。
Number five.
五號。
Hey. Five minutes.
五分鐘。