We're saving money.
我們在節省開銷。
I thought Chicago was corrupt. Can't you just steal more?
芝加哥這么腐敗。多貪些不行嗎?
Don't you have something else to do today?
你今天沒別的事嗎?
I told you I was fired.
我跟你說了我被開除了。
From the agency?
被部門開了?
The Juice Bar.
果汁吧。
What are you doing now?
你現在在做什么?
I'm looking out the door.
看著門外面。
Why?
為什么?
I'm surveying the troops.
我在觀察工作人員。
Is it about the intern not wearing panties?
是因為沒穿內褲的那個實習生嗎?
What?
什么?
The intern not wearing panties. Is that why you're worried?
實習生沒穿內褲。你是擔心這個嗎?
Which intern is not wearing panties?
哪個實習生沒穿內褲?
Her.
她。
Bertha? She's a grandmother.
貝莎?人家是當奶奶的人。
No, behind her.
不,她后面。
Oh, dear God. How do you know she's not wearing any panties?
老天爺,你怎么知道她沒穿內褲?
I heard the guys talking. Maybe he's telling her she has to put on panties.
我聽到男士們說的。也許他在跟她說要穿內褲。
Really? I have to wear panties in the governor's office? Are you sure?
真的嗎?在州長辦公室我必須穿內褲嗎?你確定嗎?
For decorum's sake, yes. If it were up to me, you could wear what you wanted.
為了禮貌你得穿,但如果由我決定,你想怎么穿都行。
Don't say anything. This is not the time to be funny.
什么也別說,現在不是搞笑的時候。
Eli, I need to talk to you.
伊萊,我得和你談談。
Hello.
你好。
Hi.
你好。
This is my daughter, Marissa.
這是女兒梅麗莎。
Marissa, what a pleasure.
梅麗莎,幸會。
Peter. Nice to meet you. I voted for you. Absentee ballot in Israel.
我是彼得。很高興見到你。我投了你一票。在以色列投的缺席選票。
She spent two years with the IDF.
她在以色列國防軍待了兩年。
That's impressive.
真厲害。
I'm gonna steal your dad for just a second.
借用你爸一下。
You asked Alicia to run?
你要艾麗西婭參選嗎?
What?
什么?
My wife, Alicia Florrick. You asked her to run for State's Attorney.
我妻子,艾麗西婭·福瑞克。你叫她競選州檢查官。
Jackie overheard you.
杰姬聽到了。
Okay, Peter. Here's the thing. I... No. She's my wife. Yeah. And she can win.
彼得,是這樣的。我 ...不。她是我妻子。是的。她可以贏。
It's not your job to be doing...It is my job, Peter.
這不是你的工作...-這是我的工作,彼得。
Why do you think I'm fighting so hard to get a friendly face in the State's Attorney's office?
你以為我為什么這么拼命地要讓州檢察官是自己人?
Because you have problems there. Because someone could...dig up old skeletons. All right.
因為你在那邊有問題。因為有人會翻舊賬。好了。
Find another friendly face. It's not going to be my wife. End of story.
再找個自己人。反正不能是我妻子。就這樣了。
Thank you for seeing me, Mr. Bishop. I'll make this fast. Cary Agos was arrested.
感謝你能見我,畢夏普先生。我會很快說完。凱里·艾格斯被捕了。
Who's he?
他是誰?
My partner, your other lawyer.
我的合伙人,你的另一位律師。
Oh, the kid. Right.
那個小子啊。
We wanted you to hear it from us first.
我們希望由我們來最先告訴你這件事。
They're saying that he helped transport $1.3 million in heroin on May 25.
警方說他在5月25日幫助運送價值130萬的海洛因。
We want you to know that we are handling this.
我們要你知道我們在處理這件事。