You stood me up.
你放我鴿子。
Yes.
是的。
Between having a drink with you or spending a night in jail.
不和你喝酒,跑去監獄過夜。
So, the charge said, on or about May 25th? What happened on May 25?
起訴說是大約5月25日的事?5月25日發生了什么事?
You working this?
你在查嗎?
You want me working this?
你要我查嗎?
Thank you.
謝謝。
We don't have time to gush. Okay? What happened?
沒時間真情流露好嗎?發生了什么事?
We were worried about losing clients...Cary, lean in.
我們擔心失去客戶...-凱里,過來些。
We were worried about losing clients, so I met with Bishop to see if he was happy. That was on May 25.
我們擔心失去客戶,所以我去見畢夏普,看他是否滿意。那天是5月25日。
Bishop alone?
畢夏普一個人嗎?
No. In his kitchen, while I was waiting before, there were three crew members.
不是,在他家廚房,我在前面等著見他,還有三個幫派成員。
You remember any of their names?
你記得名字嗎?
No, I don'tI don't think they said their names. They just...One had silver teeth. Top row. Okay.
不,我想他們沒說名字。他們...有一個有銀牙,頂上卷發。好的。
What did you tell them?
你跟他們說了什么?
Nothing illegal.
沒有違法的。
You know the charge says that you told them how to elude arrest in the next drug shipment. I didn't.
起訴說你告訴他們如何在下次毒品運送中躲避被捕。我沒有。
Okay, but is there any way that whatever you said could have been misconstrued?
好吧,有沒有可能你說了什么會被誤解的話?
Not reasonably.
照理說不會。
Show me your arm. Cblock. 869...?
胳膊給我看。C區。869?
That's five.
五分鐘到。
Any advice?
有什么建議?
Yeah.
有。
Find a friend.
交個朋友。
Thank you.
謝謝。
You're kidding, right?
你在開玩笑,對嗎?
You're retiring?
你要退休?
Yes, at the end of the month.
是,這個月底。
I want to keep the General Managership until then.
我希望在那之前一直是管理合伙人。
After that, you can have it.
之后就是你的了。
Diane...is retiring.
戴安要退休。
What? Why?
什么?為什么?
You're kidding.
你開玩笑嗎。
You're forcing me out. I'm sick of fighting.
你們逼我走人。我厭倦了爭斗。
Yes, but not so you'd retire.
但你也不用退休啊。
Where are you going?
你去哪里?
Nowhere.
不去哪里。
She is retiring.
她要退休。
Oh. Well, I'm sorry to hear it.
好吧,我很遺憾。
Well, it's time. I want to have a life with my new husband.
是時候了。我想和丈夫擁有自己的生活。
You will put in a good word for us with your clients.
你會在你的客戶面前為我們美言對嗎。
Yes, as long as you don't chase them till I'm retired. I want this to be a dignified exit.
只要在我退休前你們不要挖走他們。我要高貴地退場。
Oh, uh...Absolutely.
當然了。