Gossip Girl,《緋聞女孩》
A:I don't really feel like seeing Jenny.
甲:我真不想見珍妮。
B:Well, I'm pretty sure she's not coming, so you can take her chair. I didn't realize it was still that between her and your dad.
乙:嗯,我肯定她不會來了,你可以坐她的位子。我不知道她跟你老爸還鬧得這么僵。
A:Where is she having Thanksgiving? With Nate?
甲:她在哪兒過得感恩節?跟奈特一起?
B:No, uh, Nate and Jenny aren't spending time together anymore. So how about it?
乙:沒有,呃,奈特和珍妮不在一起了。這樣怎么樣?
A:A Fassbinder and freezer-free, Thanksgiving at my place?
甲:感恩節到我家來部法斯賓達的電影,吃點冷凍食品,怎么樣?
B:Well, when you put it that way…
乙:我,你都這么說了…
A:I know.
甲:我知道。
B:Agnes' mother just told me that Agnes is on a modeling assignment in Tokyo and she hasn't seen Jenny for a week.
乙:艾格尼絲的媽媽剛剛告訴我,艾格尼絲正在東京做模特,她有一周沒見過珍妮了。
A:Then where is she?
甲:那她在哪兒?
B:I don't know. I think I have to call the cops.
乙:我不知道。我想我要去報警。
A:You know, uh, when I asked Serena this afternoon she said that Jenny's been spending a lot of time with Eric.
甲:你知道,嗯,今天下午我問賽瑞娜的時候,她說珍妮最近經常跟艾瑞克在一起。