A:Now this place is a real diamond in the rough. Cozy little two-bedroom plus den, with a highly motivated seller.
甲:這個地方可是未經雕琢的璞玉。舒適的兩間臥室加上書房,還有全自動售貨機。
B:Oh, look, a highly motivated cockroach.
乙:噢,看啊,一只全自動蟑螂。
A:Let's try to be positive, people. It's a fabulous location. Just walking distance to all sorts of fun shops.
甲:讓我們樂觀一點,各位多好的位置啊,步行便可到各種有趣的商店。
B:Right,from here I can see a bail bondsman and an adult bookshop.
乙:沒錯!從這就能看到一家保釋擔保行和一間成人書店。
A:What do you expect in your price range, Tara?
甲:就你們出的那價錢還想怎樣啊?想住在“Tara莊園”?
B:Let's go.
乙:我們走吧。
A:Thank you.
甲:謝謝你。
B:Wait. I'm not an impractical woman. I know that my son's resources are...like his achievements, rather limited. I want to see the rest of it.
乙:等等,我不是一個不切實際的女人。我知道我兒子的財力,就像他的成就一樣相 當有限。我想再看看這房子的其他地方。
A:Okay. Now the lighting in the kitchen is a bit harsh. The previous owner... well,let's just say he ran some sort of home-based medical business.
甲:好的,廚房的照明有點刺眼,前房主,這么說吧,他經營一些家庭醫療生意。
B:You cannot let your mother move into this neighborhood. It's filled with junkies and whores.
乙:你不能讓你媽媽搬來這種到處都是癮君子和妓女的地方。