The Big Bang Theory,《生活大爆炸》
A:You're not done with her, are you?
甲:你不會放棄她的,是不是?
B:Our babies will be smart and beautiful.
乙:我們的孩子一定聰明又美麗。
A:Not to mention imaginary.
甲:更不用提想象力了。
B:Is Thai food okay with you, Penny?
乙:佩妮,泰國菜沒問題吧?
A:Sure.
甲:當然沒問題。
B:We can't have Thai food. We had Indian for lunch.
乙:我們不能吃這個。中午剛吃完印度菜。
A:So?
甲:那又怎么樣?
B:They're both curry-based cuisine.
乙:他們都是以咖喱為主的。
A:So?
甲:所以?
B:It would be gastronomically redundant I can see we're going to have to spell out everything for this girl.
乙:會產生對美食的品嘗疲勞。我們要把一切都解釋給她聽。
A:Any ideas, Raj?
甲:有什么建議嗎,拉杰?
B:Uh,turn left on lake street and head up to Colorado, I know a wonderful little sushi bar that has karaoke.
乙:呃,在雷克大街左拐,直奔科羅拉多,我知道有一家不錯的壽司店,那里還有卡拉OK。
A:That sounds like fun.
甲:聽起來很不錯。