Finding Nemo,《海底總動員》
A:Oh! Big fella. Whale. OK. Maybe he only speaks whale. Mooo! Weee neeed...
甲:啊!大家伙。鯨。好。也許他只會說鯨語。我們,想…想要…
B:Dory? What are you doing? Are you sure you speak whale?
乙:多利?你在干什么?你肯定你說的是鯨語?
A:Can you give us directions?
甲:你能告訴我們方向嗎?
B:Dory! Heaven knows what you're saying! See, he's swimming away.
乙:多利!只有鬼知道你在說什么!看,他走開了。
A:Cooome baaack.
甲:回來。
B:He's not coming back. You offended him.
乙:他不會回來了。你得罪了他。
A:Maybe a different dialect.
甲:也許該用另一種鯨語。
B:Dory! This is not whale. You're speaking upset stomach.
乙:多利!這根本不是鯨語。你說的是胡話。
A:Maybe I should try humpback.
甲:也許我應該試試座頭鯨語。
B:Don't try humpback.
乙:別。
A:Wooooooo…
甲:喔…
B:You actually sound sick.
乙:難聽死了。