Meet the Parents,《拜見岳父大人》
A:Daddy, what...
甲:爸爸,什么…
B:He is right. He's right. My cover's blown. I...I...I am planning a secret operation the day after the wedding.
乙:他是對的。他是對的。我暴露了。我...我...我正在計劃一次婚禮后的秘密行動。
A:What?
甲:什么?
B:A surprise honeymoon for Deb and Bob. You stupid son of bitch! You just blew it!
乙:我為戴安和鮑勃策劃了一次驚喜的蜜月旅行。你這個蠢貨!你把我的計劃暴露了!
A:What?
甲:什么?
B:Ko Samui is an island off the coast of Thailand! The guy I was meeting in the parking lot is Thor Svenson, my travel agent. He was giving me their visas.
乙:蘇梅島是泰國海邊的一個島!我在停車場見的人是托爾史云遜,我的旅游代理 人。他給我他倆的簽證。
A:Wow, Thailand. Thanks a lot, J. B. That's something.
甲:哇,泰國!太感謝了,J.B.。真是大棒了!
B:Don't mention it. I just, um...
乙:別客氣。我只是,呃…
A:You know, if this nursing thing doesn't work out, Focker, I'd say you definitely have a career in espionage.
甲:你知道么,???,你如果不當護士的話,我敢說你絕對能成為一名好偵探。
B:Thanks, Greg.
乙:謝謝,克萊格。
A:Well, I guess I'm gonna go to the airport now.
甲:好吧,我想我現在該去機場了。