Lost,《迷失》
A:You smell like the pub.
甲:你全身都是酒味。
B:That's because I was at the pub.
乙:因為我去酒吧了。
A:You didn't get the job.
甲:你沒得到那工作?
B:Nope.
乙:沒有。
A:What did my father say?
甲:我爸爸說什么了?
B:Your father was lovely.We just both agree that I wasn't exactly qualified.
乙:他很有趣。我們彼此都認為我不夠資格。
A:Well,I say we celcbrate.I say we celebrate that fate has spared you a miserable existence under the employ of Widmore Industries. Let me take you out tomorrow. Let's go for
甲:
B:lobsters on the pier.My treat.
乙:那么,我們該慶祝一下。我意思是慶祝上天沒給你一個可悲的在威德莫公司工作的經驗。明天我帶你出去,去碼頭那吃龍蝦。我請客。
A:I don't think my failure to impress your father is any occasion to celebrate.
甲:我給你父親留下這么失敗的印象可沒什么值得慶祝的。
B:Well, the occasion is I love you.
乙:但是,值得慶幸的是我愛你。
A:Why? Why do you love me?
甲:為什么?為什么你愛我?
B:Because you're a good man. In my experience they're pretty hard to come by.
乙:因為你是個好人,根據我的經驗所知,這樣的男人可遇不可求。