Kung Fu Panda,《功夫熊貓》
A:When you focus on kung fu when you concentrate, you stink. Perhaps that is my fault. I cannot train you the way I have trained the Five. I now see that the way to get through to you...is with this.
甲:當你一心想著功夫,心無雜念,你就會散發出體臭。不過那也許是我的錯。我不該一成不變,像教導“五杰”一樣教導你。不過現在我明白了,要你學好武功…就得靠這個。
B:Oh, great, because I am hungry.
乙:噢,太棒了,我餓死了。
A:Good.When you have been trained, you may eat. Let us begin. After you, panda.
甲:很好。你有點長進的時候,就可以吃了。授業開始。熊貓,你先請。
B:Just like that? No sit-ups? No ten-mile hike?
乙:這么簡單?不需要仰臥起坐?不需要跑十里步?
A:I vowed to train you, and you have been trained. You are free to eat. Enjoy.
甲:我起誓教你武功,你也學有所成。你可以盡情享用了。多吃點。
B:Hey!
乙:嘿!
A:I said you are free to eat. Have a dumpling.
甲:我說了你可以盡情享用,來個校子。
B:Hey!
乙:嘿!
A:You are free to eat.
甲:盡情享用。
B:Am I?
乙:我可以嗎?
A:Are you?
甲:你可以嗎?
B:I'm not hungry. Master.
乙:我不餓。師傅。