On page six is an example of the new print ad. Check it out.
第6頁是新的樣板廣告,翻過去看一下。
I'm thirsty.
我渴了。
Oh, shh, honey, everyone's working. I'm sorry. This'll just take a sec.
哦,寶貝,所有人都在工作。不好意思,一會兒就好。
Is it just me or is that bizarre?
還是真有怪事?
It's bizarre. Totally bizarre.
真怪,太奇異了。
We got to make her stop this.
我們得讓她停止這么做。
Hey, don't get me wrong, I find that as bizarre as you guys do,
嘿,嘿,別怪我我跟你們一樣也發現了這怪事,
but right now this firm needs Veronica more than she needs us.
但是眼下公司需要Veronica,多過她需要我們。
Telling a mother how to raise her kids is an act of war. We will lose her.
告訴一個母親該怎么帶孩子,是挑起戰爭的行為,我們會失去她。
The kid is five. It's disgusting!
這個孩子5歲讓人生厭!
Yeah, well we'll just ask her to keep the blinds always drawn when she nurses.
是的,我們可以讓她喂孩子時把百葉窗一直關著。
We still know what's going on in there. It's a distraction. And god forbid a client sees her.
我們仍然可以知道她在做什么,這讓人分心。上天也會禁止這樣做。
Okay, so who's going to tell her?
好吧,誰來跟她說?
You're a woman. It's easier for you to talk to her about milk and boobs and stuff.
你是個女人。對你來說更容易和她說奶、胸之類的。
No! No, uh, please. Don't make me do it. Why don't you have Jerry tell her?
不! 不,嗯,請別讓我來做,你干嗎不讓Jerry告訴她?
I made a pass at her yesterday. It'd be weird.
我昨天挑逗過她,那會很怪異的。
You could do it without offending her. Come on, Lynette. Take one for the team.
你可以在不冒犯她的情況下做這件事去吧,Lynette,為了大家。
Okay, but for the record, the team is made up of wimps.
好吧,但實話,說這一組的人都是懦夫。
Well, the team's aware of that and accepts your loathing.
小組已經明白這點,也接受你對我們的討厭。