Can I borrow fifty dollars?
能借我50塊嗎?
Purse.
錢包里。
Why do you want so much money?
你要這么多錢干嗎?
I'm nineteen. Sometimes I need money. Do I have to be interrogated?
我19了,某些情況下我需要錢,我必須接受審問嗎?
You do if you want a dime out of me. What's it for?
你從我這拿錢,就得告訴我干什么用?
Danielle's having her birthday next week.
Danielle下禮拜生日。
I just want to be sure I can get her a decent present.
我只是想給她一份正式的禮物。
Write her a poem. It's free.
寫首詩給她,不用錢。
Is there something else you want?
你還想要別的東西嗎?
Do you think I like to beg for money? I do this because you won't let me get a job.
你以為我喜歡問你要錢嗎?我這么做是因為你不會讓我工作。
Looking after your brother is a full-time job for both of us and you know that.
照顧你弟弟是一份全職工作,為了我們2個,你知道的。
Well, screw him!
是的,去他的!
Matthew!
Matthew!
No, I'm serious, mom, because we have both put our entire lives on hold, and for what?
不,我是認真的,媽媽,我們都用了所有的精力保護他,得到了什么?
It's been almost a year and he hasn't gotten any better.
都快一年了,他卻一點都沒好轉。
I see him improving!
我看到他進步了!
That's because you see what you want to see! It is time to put him away, mom.
那是因為你只看到了你想看到的!是時候把他放下了,媽媽。
Just let some professionals take care of him.
請一些專業人員照顧他。
We wouldn't have to move. We could have our lives back.
我們不需要搬家,我們能回到過去的生活。
What's wrong? You fighting?
怎么了?你們在吵架?
No, sweetie. Matthew's friend, Danielle, has a birthday coming up.
沒有,甜心。Matthew的朋友Danielle就快過生日了。
We were just talking about what gift to give her.
我們只是在討論送她什么禮物。
Well, I was thinking jewelry...so fifty bucks should do it.
我覺得送珠寶…所以50美元應該夠了。
Why not twenty? You don't want to spoil her.
為什么不是20?你也不想寵壞她。