Wow, she's gorgeous.
哇哦,她長的簡直美極了。
Yeah, my little girl's going to inherit some wonderful genes.
是啊,我的女兒會是個小美人啦。
Is this Libby's real hair color?
這真是Libby頭發的顏色嗎?
Yes, it's all natural, from her straight teeth to her C cup.
是啊,一切都很自然,頭發,胸部。
And I know she's athletic because she's a pole dancer,
而且我也知道她身體健壯,因為她跳鋼管舞的。
so I really hope that my little girl inherits that as well.
所以希望這也能遺傳下來。
No, the athletic gene, not the pole dancing gene.
不是!我是說運動細胞,不是跳鋼管舞。
Susie, baby? Oh, I got your call, uh, I thought I'd stop by.
Susan我接到你的電話就過來了。
I didn't realize you had company. Hello, ladies.
我不知道你的兩位朋友也在。
Um, we'll just be a second.
呃,我們一會就回來。
Just be a second.
馬上回來。
Be right back.
就一會兒。
Did he just call her baby?
他剛剛叫她“寶貝”?
Yeah. When did they stop hating each other?
是的,他們什么時候開始不討厭對方了?
I need you to ditch Edie tomorrow night and have dinner with Dr. Ron and me.
我要你明天晚上甩了Edie,并且與Ron醫生和我共進晚餐。
Now why would I do that?
我為什么要這么做?
Well, for starters, because you banged your secretary and you owe me for the rest of your life.
首先,因為你傷害了你的秘書,你的下半生都是欠我的。
I'll bring the wine.
我去拿葡萄酒。
Well, you know, before Mike came along, I always just assumed they'd get back together.
你知道,Mike來這兒之前,我總是以為他們會和好。
Why? I thought they always annoyed the heck out of each other.
為什么?我覺得他們總是為對方感到苦惱。
You didn't know them during the good times.
你不知道他們好的時候。
I mean, there was such a spark between them, so much passion.
我是說,他們之間的那種火花,是那么充滿激情。
They would always make each other laugh.
他們總是能讓對方開心。
You actually told Dr. Ron that you still love Mike?
你真的告訴Ron醫生你還愛Mike?
Okay, will you shut up? It's not funny. I was drugged.
好了,閉嘴行嗎?這一點都不好笑,我被麻醉了。
Right, sorry, sorry. So how'd you get out of that one?
好的。抱歉,抱歉,那你是怎么圓場的?
I lied and I told him I didn't know a Mike.
我撒了謊,告訴他我一個Mike都不認識。
Everyone knows a Mike.
每個人都會認識一個叫Mike的。
I am aware of that.
我知道。
So why didn't you just—
那么,為什么你不…
Because I panicked.
因為我很驚慌。
Okay, Dr. Ron hadn't come in to see me since the operation and I was feeling insecure and...
行嗎?Ron醫生自從手術后就沒來看過我,我總是感到很不安…
I just didn't feel like the truth was a luxury I could afford.
我覺得真相是我所不能承受的。
Yes, go ahead. You may resume laughing.
好了,繼續吧。你可以笑了。
Ladies, always a pleasure.
女士們,祝你們愉快。
And you, I'll see you tomorrow.
還有你,明天見。
What?
怎么了?