Excuse me. Do you mind? Everywhere else is full.
抱歉,我能坐這里嗎?別的車廂都坐滿了。
Not at all.
坐吧。
I'm Ron, by the way. Ron Weasley.
我叫羅恩,羅恩·韋斯萊。
I'm Harry. Harry Potter.
我叫哈利,哈利·波特。
So...So it's true! I mean, do you really have the...?
果然是真的,你真的有……
The what?
有什么?
The scar?
那個傷疤?
Oh, yeah.
是啊。
Wicked!
帥呆了
Anything off the trolley, dears?
要不要買點東西吃啊,孩子們?
No, thanks. I'm all set.
不,謝了,我自己帶了。
We'll take the lot.
我們全要了。
Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans?
什么是比比多味豆?
They mean every flavor.
就是各種口味都有。
There's chocolate and peppermint and also spinach, liver and tripe.
有巧克力味的和薄荷味的,還有菠菜,肝臟,牛肚味。
George sweared he got a booger-flavored one once.
喬治發(fā)誓說他有次吃到過鼻屎味的。
These aren't real frogs, are they?
這不是真的青蛙吧?
It's a spell. Besides, it's the cards you want.
這只是個咒語,而且主要是收集卡片用的。
Each pack's got a famous witch or wizard. I've got about 500 meself.
每包附有一張著名女巫或男巫的卡片。我已經收集了差不多500張了。
Watch it! That's rotten luck. They've only got one good jump in them.
看好它!運氣真背。它們只能跳那一下。
I've got Dumbledore!
我這張是鄧布利多!
I got about six of him.
我有六張了。
Hey, he's gone! You can't expect him to hang around all day, can you?
他不見了!你總不能讓他一直留在卡片里面吧?
This is Scabbers, by the way. Pathetic, isn't he?
順便說一下,這個是斑斑,它真可憐,對吧。
A little.
還好吧。
Fred gave me a spell to turn him yellow. Want to see?
弗雷德教了我一個咒語能把它變成黃色。想見識下嗎?
Yeah.
好啊。