I have a few start-of-term notices I wish to announce.
我要先宣布幾條新學期必須注意的事項。
The first years, please note that the Dark Forest is strictly forbidden to all students.
一年級新生們請注意禁林嚴禁所有學生進入。
Also, our caretaker, Mr. Filch,
另外,我們的管理員費爾奇先生要我提醒各位,
has asked me to remind you that the third-floor corridor on the right hand side is out of bounds to everyone who does not wish to die a most painful death. Thank you.
如果不想死的很慘的話就不要進入三樓右手邊的走廊。謝謝。
When I call your name, you will come forth.
當我叫到你的名字時,請上前來。
I shall place the Sorting Hat on your head and you will be sorted into your houses. Hermione Granger.
我會給你戴上分院帽為你分派學院。赫敏·格蘭杰。
Oh, no. Okay, relax.
好了,放松。
Mental, that one, I'm telling you.
我告訴你,那人腦子絕對不正常。
Right, then. Right. Okay. Gryffindor!
好,好。好了,格蘭芬多!
Draco Malfoy. Slytherin!
德拉科·馬爾福。斯萊特林!
Every wizard who went bad was in Slytherin.
那些變壞的巫師都是斯萊特林出身的。
Susan Bones.
蘇珊·博恩斯。
Harry, what is it?
哈利,怎么了?
Nothing. Nothing, I'm fine.
沒事,我沒事。
Let's see...I know! Hufflepuff!
讓我想想,知道了,赫奇帕奇!
Ronald Weasley.
羅恩·韋斯萊。
Another Weasley! I know just what to do with you. Gryffindor!
又一個韋斯萊,我知道該把你分到哪了。格蘭芬多!
Harry Potter.
哈利·波特。
Difficult, very difficult. Plenty of courage, I see.
難,著實難。看得出很有勇氣,
Not a bad mind, either. There's talent, oh, yes.
心地也不壞,而且很有天賦。
And a thirst to prove yourself. But where to put you?
急切的想要證明自己。該把你分去哪個學院呢?
Not Slytherin, not Slytherin!
不去斯萊特林,不去斯萊特林。
Not Slytherin, eh? Are you sure?
不去斯萊特林,你確定嗎?
You could be great, you know. It's all here, in your head.
你能成大器,你的小腦瓜里都寫著呢。
And Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness, no doubt about that.
斯萊特林能幫你走向輝煌,這是毫無疑問的。
No? Well, if you're sure. Better be Gryffindor!
不要嘛?既然你決心已定。那最好就去格蘭芬多吧!