Your attention, please.
請注意。
Let the feast begin.
宴會開始。
I'm half and half. Me dad's a Muggle. Mum's a witch.
我是混血。我爸是麻瓜,我媽是女巫。
Bit of a nasty shock for him when he found out.
他知道的時候嚇了一大跳。
See, Percy, who's that teacher talking to Professor Quirrell?
你看,珀西,在和奇洛教授交談的那個老師是誰?
Oh that's Professor Snape, head of Slytherin house.
那是斯內普教授,斯萊特林的院長。
What's he teach?
他教什么科目?
Potions. But everyone knows it's the Dark Arts he fancies.
魔藥學。但大家都知道他最感興趣的是黑魔法防御術。
He's been after Quirrell's job for years.
他覬覦奇洛教授的位子很多年了。
Hello! How are you? Welcome to Gryffindor.
大家好!你好啊?歡迎來到格蘭芬多。
It's the Bloody Baron!
那是血人巴羅!
Hello, Sir Nicholas. Have a nice summer?
你好,尼可拉斯爵士。暑期過得愉快嗎?
Dismal. Once again, my request to join the Headless Hunt has been denied.
不開心。我想參加無頭騎士狩獵,但又一次被拒絕了。
I know you. You're Nearly Headless Nick.
我知道你,你是"差點沒頭的尼克"。
I prefer Sir Nicholas, if you don't mind.
如果你不介意的話,我更喜歡別人叫我尼古拉斯爵士。
"Nearly" Headless? How can you be nearly headless?
差點沒頭?你怎么能差點沒頭呢?
Like this.
就像這樣。