Welcome to Hogwarts. Now, in a few moments you'll pass through these doors and join your classmates.
歡迎來到霍格沃茨。再過一會兒,你們就會走過這扇門和其他同學共聚一堂。
But before you take your seats, you must be sorted into your houses.
但在你們到餐廳入席之前需要先為你們分派學院。
They are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin.
分別有格蘭芬多,赫奇帕奇,拉文克勞以及斯萊特林四個學院。
While you're here, your house will be like your family.
在校期間,學院就是你們的家。
Your triumphs will earn you points. Any rule-breaking and you will lose points.
你們的出色表現會為學院贏得加分,任何違規行為則會給學院減分。
At the end of the year, the house with the most points is awarded the house cup.
在年終時獲最高分的學院可獲得學院杯的獎勵。
Trevor!
萊福。
Sorry
對不起。
The Sorting Ceremony will begin momentarily.
分院儀式馬上就要開始了。
It's true then, what they're saying on the train. Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts.
火車上的傳聞果然是真的。哈利·波特來霍格沃茨了。
Harry Potter?
哈利·波特?
This is Crabbe and Goyle. And I'm Malfoy. Draco Malfoy.
這是克拉布和高爾。我是馬爾福。德拉科·馬爾福。
Think my name's funny, do you? I've no need to ask yours.
覺得我的名字很好笑是嗎?我不用問就知道你是誰。
Red hair and a hand-me-down robe? You must be a Weasley.
紅頭發和舊長袍,想必是韋斯萊家的人。
You'll soon find out that some wizarding families are better than others, Potter.
你很快會發現有些巫師家族就是要高級些,波特。
You don't want to go making friends with the wrong sort. I can help you there.
你不會想和這種貨色交朋友的。我倒是可以做你朋友。
I think I can tell the wrong sort for myself, thanks.
我想我自己分得清好壞,謝了。
We're ready for you now. Follow me.
一切準備就緒了,跟我走。
It's not real the ceiling. It's bewitched to look like the night sky.
這個屋頂不是真的。它被施了魔咒所以看上去像夜空一樣。
I read about it in Hogwarts, A History.
我在《霍格沃茨:一段校史》里讀到過。
Will you wait along here, please?
請你們先在這里等著,好嗎?
Now, before we begin Professor Dumbledore would like to say a few words.
現在,在我們開始前,鄧布利多校長有幾句話要說。