You all right, Harry? You seem very quiet.
你還好嗎,哈利?怎么不吭聲。
He killed my parents, didn't he?
他殺了我父母,對不對?
The one who gave me this. You know, Hagrid. I know you do.
給我留下這道傷疤的人。你知道的,海格,你一定知道。
First, and understand this, Harry, because it's very important: Not all wizards are good.
哈利,首先你要知道一件很重要的事,巫師并不一定都是好人。
Some of them go bad. A few years ago there was one wizard who went as bad as you can go.
有些巫師會變壞,幾年前有個巫師變得很壞很壞。
And his name was V... His name was V...
他的名字叫伏……他的名字叫伏……
Maybe if you wrote it down?
也許你可以寫下來?
No, I can't spell it.
不,我不會寫。
All right, Voldemort.
好吧,他叫伏地魔
Voldemort?
伏地魔?
It was dark times, Harry. Dark times.
那是段黑暗的日子,哈利,太黑暗了。
Voldemort started to gather some followers. Brought them over to the Dark Side.
當時伏地魔聚集了一批爪牙。拉攏他們投靠邪惡勢力。
Anyone that stood up to him ended up dead.
反抗他的人都被殺害了。
Your parents fought against him. But nobody lived once he decided to kill them.
你的父母奮起反抗。凡是他決意要殺的人都活不下來。
Nobody, not one. Except you.
無人幸免。除了你。
Me? Voldemort tried to kill me?
我嗎?伏地魔想要殺我嗎?
Yes. That ain't no ordinary cut on your forehead, Harry.
沒錯。你額頭的傷疤可不尋常,哈利。
A mark like that only comes from being touched by a curse, an evil curse at that.
只有咒語才能留下這種傷疤,而且是很邪惡的咒語。
What happened to V...? To You-Know-Who?
伏……那個神秘人后來怎么樣了?
Well, some say he died. Codswallop, in my opinion.
有些人說他死了。我認為簡直是一派胡言。
Nope, I reckon he's out there still too tired to carry on.
我覺得他還活著,只是沒力氣再回來了。
But one thing's certain. Something about you stumped him that night.
但有一件事很肯定,那天晚上你一定讓他元氣大傷。
That's why you're famous.
所以你才這么有名,
That's why everybody knows your name. You're the boy who lived.
所以大家都認識你。你是大難不死的男孩。