Hello? Hello?
有人嗎?有人嗎?
I wondered when I'd be seeing you, Mr. Potter.
終于見到您了,波特先生。
It seems only yesterday...that your mother and father were in here buying their first wands. Here we are.
當年你的父母就是在這兒買的第一根魔杖,仿佛是昨天的事。試試這根。
Give it a wave.
揮一下試試。
Apparently not. Perhaps this.
看來這根不行。也許這根能行。
No, no, definitely not. No matter.
不,不,絕對不行,沒關系。
I wonder...Curious. Very curious.
興許是這根奇妙。真是太奇妙了。
Sorry, but what's curious?
抱歉,什么地方讓您覺得奇妙?
I remember every wand I've ever sold, Mr. Potter.
我賣出的每一根魔杖我都記得,波特先生。
It so happens that the phoenix whose tail feather resides in your wand, gave another feather. Just one other.
碰巧這根魔杖和另一根魔杖的杖芯是同一只鳳凰身上的羽毛。
It is curious that you should be destined for this wand when its brother gave you that scar.
奇妙之處在于這根魔杖竟選擇了你,因為它的兄弟給了你那道傷疤。
And who owned that wand?
那根魔杖的主人是誰?
We do not speak his name.
我們從不提起他的名字。
The wand chooses the wizard, Mr. Potter. It's not always clear why.
是魔杖選擇巫師,波特先生。原因向來無法解釋。
But I think it is clear that we can expect great things from you.
但我覺得顯然你會成就一番大事業。
After all, He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named did great things. Terrible yes, but great.
畢竟,連名字都不能提的那個人也大有成就。盡管可怕卻還是大事。