They were very anxious
他們非常擔心
about you and the curse.
你和你的咒語
What'd you tell them?
那你是怎么說的
The truth that nothing can stop the darkness.
真相 黑暗的咒語無人能敵
Except of course their unborn child.
當然 除了他們未出世的孩子
You see
瞧
no matter how powerful
無論咒語多么強大
all curses can be broken.
都可以被打破
Their child is the key.
他們的孩子就是解咒的關鍵
Of course the curse has to be enacted first.
當然這道咒語首先得起效才行
Tell me what I did wrong.
告訴我哪步出錯了
For that there's a price.
要告訴你 你就得付點代價
What do you want?
你想要什么
Simple.
很簡單
In this new land
在新的世界里
I want comfort.
我想獲得舒適
I want a good life.
我想過上富足的生活
Fine. You'll have an estate be rich.
行 你將會擁有一筆財產 變得富有
I wasn't finished. There's more.
我還沒說完呢 還有別的呢
There always is with you.
你總是不滿足
Yeah.
當然
In this new land
在新的世界里
should I ever come to you for any reason
如果我以任何理由來找你的話
you must heed my every request.
你必須滿足我的一切要求
You must do whatever I say
只要我下達指示
so long as I say...
你就必須遵命行事
Please.
"拜托"
You do realize that should I succeed
你清楚一旦我成功
you won't remember any of this?
你就會盡忘前塵吧
Oh well then... what's the harm?
反正又沒什么損失
Deal.
成交
What must I do to enact this curse?
我要怎么做才能實施詛咒呢
You need to sacrifice a heart.
你要用一顆心臟獻祭
I sacrificed my prized steed.
我把我珍愛的馬犧牲了
A horse? This is the curse to end all curses.
只是一匹馬 這是詛咒中的詛咒
You think a horse is gonna do?
你覺得犧牲一匹馬就夠了嗎
Great power requires great sacrifice.
強大的力量需要足夠的犧牲
The heart you need
你要用的心臟
must come from something far more precious.
必須更珍貴才行
Tell me what will suffice.
告訴我什么樣的心臟能達到要求
The heart of the thing you love most.
你最珍愛的東西的
What I love most died because of Snow White.
我最愛的人因為白雪公主死了
Is there no one else you truly love?
你就沒有其他摯愛了嗎