This curse isn't going to be easy.
這詛咒不會那么容易實現的
Vengeance never is dearie.
復仇從來不容易 寶貝兒
You have to ask yourself a simple question
你得問自己一個簡單的問題
how far are you willing to go?
你愿意為此犧牲多少
As far as it takes.
直到成功為止
Then please stop wasting everyone's time and just do it.
那就別浪費時間 該做什么做什么吧
You know what you love.
你知道你愛什么
Now go kill it.
現在 去殺了它
Ms. Swan.
斯旺女士
Oh my this is terribly awkward.
天吶 我這么說實在很令人尷尬
I need to ask you to leave.
但我必須請你離開了
I'm afraid we have a no felons rule.
我們這里有不允許收留罪犯的規矩
It turns out it's a city ordinance.
這是鎮上的條例
Let me guess the mayor's office just called to remind you?
我猜 鎮長辦公室打電話來提醒你了
You can gather your things
你可以收拾一下東西
but I need to have your room key back.
但我需要你現在把房間鑰匙還給我
She destroyed city property.
她毀壞了鎮上的財產
I want her arrested.
我希望你逮捕她
Again?
再逮捕一次
What are you waiting for?
你在這兒等什么
I'm just not convinced arresting her's the right plan.
我只是覺得逮捕她不是好辦法...
And I'm not talking about your tree.
我說的不是你的樹
We both know she didn't steal those files.
你我都很清楚她沒偷那些病例
Oh do we?
哦 是嗎
I mean she looked pretty shocked when I leveled the charges against her.
我說 我告訴她對她的指控時她表現得很驚訝
Guess she doesn't like being caught.
可能她只是不喜歡被抓起來
Or because she was set up.
或許她是被陷害的呢
And if she was that means Dr. Hopper was lying.
如果是這樣 說謊的就是和普醫生
And if he's lying that means that someone asked him to.
而如果他說謊了 那肯定是有人指使的
Are we really confident that the man's conscience won't eventually get the best of him?
我們真的能確定他最終不會因為良心有愧而說出真話嗎
I think your schoolboy crush is clouding your judgment.
我覺得你像個懵懂少年一樣愛上了她
Remember I made you sheriff
記住 是我讓你當上警長的
and I can take it away just as easily.
所以我也能很輕易地讓你失去這職位
You want me to arrest her again I will.
你想讓我再次逮捕她 可以
Good.
很好
But she's gonna keep coming at you
但她還會回來找你麻煩
and I know you you're gonna keep coming at her
而且你也會不停地找她麻煩
and you will do whatever it takes to get her out of here
用盡一切辦法把她趕走
and you may succeed.
也許你會成功
No I will succeed.
不 我一定要成功