I'm his mother.
我是他媽媽
Your move.
該你了
You have no soul.
你真是鐵石心腸
How in the hell did you get like this?
怎么會有你這種的人
What happened? Did you get your answer?
怎么樣了 你得到答案了嗎
What's going on?
到底怎么了
Your majesty?
殿下
Your majesty!
殿下
Did Rumplestiltskin tell you what you needed to know?
侏儒怪告訴你答案了嗎
Yes.
是的
And?
然后呢
I'm not sure I should say.
我不確定是否該告訴你
I'm conflicted.
我很矛盾
How bad is it?
有多糟糕
Maybe I can help.
也許我能幫忙
I have to cut out the heart of the thing I love most.
我必須挖出我最愛之人的心臟
Me.
是我
Daddy I don't know what to do.
爸爸 我不知道該怎么辦
My dear.
親愛的
Please.
求你
You don't have to do this.
你不必這么做
I have to do something.
我必須做點什么
Then move past this.
讓一切過去吧
I know this may sound self serving
我知道這聽起來有些自私
but you don't need to enact the curse.
但你不必施咒
But I can't keep living like this.
但我不能這樣活著
What Snow did to me
想到白雪公主對我的傷害
what she took from me.
她從我這里奪走的.
It's eating me alive daddy.
我痛不欲生 爸爸
Her very existence mocks me.
她的存在是對我的嘲諷
She must be punished.
她必須受到懲罰
What's.
可是.
if the price is a hole that will never be filled
如果代價是無底洞
why do it?
你還要這么做嗎
Stop worrying about Snow White and start over.
別再想著白雪公主了 從頭開始
We can have a new life.
我們可以開始新的生活
But what kind of life?
那還是生活嗎
All I've worked for all I've built will be gone.
我所苦心經營的一切付之東流
My power will disappear. They already think I'm nothing.
我的魔力會消失 他們已經覺得我沒用了
Power is seductive but so is love
魔力是很誘人 但是愛也一樣