I wanted to get to know you.
我想了解你
You think I'm crazy.
你覺得我瘋了
No I think the curse is crazy and it is.
不 我覺得詛咒的事很瘋狂 確實如此
But that doesn't mean that it isn't true.
但并不代表這些事情是假的
It is a lot to ask anyone to believe in
任何人都很難馬上相信這些事
but there are a lot of crazy things in this world.
但世上有很多瘋狂的事
So what do I know? Maybe it is true.
所以我感覺 也許這些事是真的
But you told my mom
但你告訴我媽媽...
What she needed to hear.
她想聽的話
What I do know...
我明白一點...
is that if the curse is real the only way to break it
如果這詛咒真的存在 打破它的唯一辦法
is by tricking the evil Queen...
就是騙倒巫后...
into thinking that we are nonbelievers
讓她以為我們不相信這些事
'cause that way she's not on to us.
這樣的話 她就不會針對我們了
Isn't that what Operation Cobra was all about?
"眼鏡蛇行動"不就是這樣嘛
Throwing her off the trail?
打亂她的計劃
Brilliant.
天才
I read the pages
那我看過那幾頁紙
and Henry you're right they are dangerous.
你說的對 亨利 它們很危險
There is only one way to make sure that she never sees these.
只有一個辦法 讓她永遠看不到這些
Now we have the advantage.
我們現在占優勢了
I knew you were here to help me.
你就知道你會來幫我
That's right kid. I am.
沒錯 孩子 我來了
And nothing not even a curse
任何事 即使是詛咒
is gonna stop that.
都不能阻止我